TITLE: HP Elite Slice Windows 10 x64 Driver Pack
VERSION: 17.0 REV: A PASS: 1
This package contains the drivers necessary for Microsoft Windows operating
system deployment for supported HP computer models. This package provides the
drivers for the integrated and select add-in devices in an INF format. This
format is compatible with bare-metal Operating System deployment tools that
require INF based drivers.
SOFTPAQ FILE NAME: SP99891.exe
SOFTPAQ MD5: d7ad7eeae18506a7988eeab50227c828
EFFECTIVE DATE: October 28, 2019
CATEGORY: Manageability - Driver Pack
SSM SUPPORTED: No
HARDWARE PRODUCT MODEL(S):
HP Elite Slice
Microsoft Windows 10 version 1809 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 10 version 1903 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 10 version 1909 (64-bit)
Provides the following drivers:
Conexant High Definition Audio Driver, version 8.65.261.250 (Updated)
HP USB to Serial Adapter/Serial Comm Port Driver, version 18.104.22.168 (Updated)
Intel Chipset Support, version 10.1.1.45
Intel Graphics Driver, version 22.214.171.12456 (Updated)
Intel I219 NIC Drivers, version 126.96.36.199 (Updated)
Intel Management Engine Driver, version 19188.8.131.528 (Updated)
Intel Rapid Storage Technology, version 184.108.40.2064
Intel Wireless LAN Driver, version 220.127.116.11 (Updated)
Synaptics VFS7552 WBF Touch Fingerprint Driver, version 5.2.3109.26
- This Driver Pack provides drivers that are verified on Windows 10 version 1903
and other revisions of Windows 10 targeted by this package.
- Some device drivers such as Bluetooth, NFC, WWAN, Wacom, and WiGig may not be
included in the driver pack. Visit www.hp.com to download and install the full
- Verify that the Microsoft SCCM environment has all cumulative updates
installed. Issues may be encountered if the environment is not up to date.
- A fingerprint driver may be included in this driver pack and is for Windows
security authentication only. For full use of HP Client Security Manager,
download and install the full setup package from the products software download
- It may be necessary to restart the system for some drivers to function
HP Manageability website
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the Download or Obtain Software button and
saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where
the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to
extract the contents of the file.
3. Import the contents of the file into a content management tool that supports
operating system deployment.
NOTE: It may be necessary to restart the system for some drivers to function
Copyright (c) 2019 HP Development Company, L.P.