TITLE: HP ProDesk 4x0 G4 SFF/MT Win7 x64 Driver Pack
VERSION: 4.00 REV: A PASS: 1
This package contains the drivers necessary for Microsoft Windows operating
system deployment for supported HP computer models. This package provides the
drivers for the integrated and select add-in devices in an INF format. This
format is compatible with bare-metal Operating System deployment tools that
require INF based drivers.
SOFTPAQ FILE NAME: SP99219.exe
SOFTPAQ MD5: 5ae819fe1cc8c1707b941eb6a28f9d0c
EFFECTIVE DATE: September 13, 2019
CATEGORY: Manageability - Driver Pack
SSM SUPPORTED: No
HARDWARE PRODUCT MODEL(S):
HP ProDesk 400 G4 MT
HP ProDesk 480 G4 MT
HP ProDesk 400 G4 SFF
Microsoft Windows 7 64-bit
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64 Edition
Provides the following drivers:
AMD Windows x64 Graphics Driver, version 184.108.40.2065
Conexant High Definition Audio Driver, version 8.65.276.58 (Updated)
HP USB to Serial Adapter/Serial Comm Port Driver, version 220.127.116.11 (Updated)
Intel Chipset Support, version 10.1.1.38 (Rollback)
Intel Graphics Driver, version 18.104.22.16864 (Added)
Intel I219 NIC Drivers, version 22.214.171.12412 (Updated)
Intel Management Engine Driver, version 19126.96.36.1997(Updated)
Intel Rapid Storage Technology, version 188.8.131.525
Intel USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller Driver, version 184.108.40.206
Intel Wireless LAN Driver, version 220.127.116.11
Nvidia Graphics Driver, version 18.104.22.1685 (Added)
Realtek Ethernet Controller Drivers, version 7.125.307.2019 (Added)
Realtek RTL8xxx Series Wireless LAN Drivers, version 2023.79.619.2018
Realtek USB CardReader 5145 Driver, version 10.0.10586.31225 (Updated)
Sunix Parallel card, version 22.214.171.124
- Some communication technology device drivers such as Bluetooth, NFC, WWAN, and
WiGig may not be included in the driver pack. Visit www.hp.com to download and
install the full setup package.
- Verify that the Microsoft SCCM environment has all cumulative updates
installed. Issues may be encountered if the environment is not up to date.
- A fingerprint driver is included for Windows security authentication only. For
full use of HP Client Security Manager, download and install the full setup
package from the products software download page.
- It may be necessary to restart the system for USB 3.0 drivers to function
- Windows 7 does not include NVM Express (NVMe) support. To add driver support
you will need the following hotfix from Microsoft:
- To add support for TPM 2.0 to a Windows 7 image you will need the following
hotfix from Microsoft: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2920188
- If using DISM to inject the driver pack to an offline Windows 7 image you will
receive Error 30 for some graphics drivers. To avoid this error, you will need
to expand the compressed DLLs for those drivers prior to running DISM
/add-driver. (Example: Expand *.* c:\
- Some Intel Graphics solutions are not supported on Windows 7. To verify
whether your system is supported please check the following link:
- Some AMD and Intel CPUs are not fully supported in Windows 7.
HP Manageability website
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the Download or Obtain Software button and
saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where
the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to
extract the contents of the file.
3. Import the contents of the file into a content management tool that supports
operating system deployment.
NOTE: It may be necessary to restart the system for some drivers to function
Copyright (c) 2019 HP Development Company, L.P.