TITLE: HP Elite Slice Windows 7 x86 Driver Pack
VERSION: 9.00 REV: A PASS: 1
This package contains the drivers necessary for Microsoft Windows operating
system deployment for supported HP notebook models. This package provides the
drivers for the integrated and select add-in devices in an INF format. This
format is compatible with bare-metal Operating System deployment tools that
require INF based drivers.
SOFTPAQ FILE NAME: SP98794.exe
SOFTPAQ MD5: 0DB6585C9F2148D95515DE8FB498BD5C
EFFECTIVE DATE: August 05, 2019
CATEGORY: Manageability - Driver Pack
SSM SUPPORTED: No
HARDWARE PRODUCT MODEL(S):
HP Elite Slice
Microsoft Windows 7 32-bit
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 32 Edition
Provides the following drivers:
Conexant High Definition Audio Driver, version 18.104.22.168
HP USB to Serial Adapter/Serial Comm Port Driver, version 22.214.171.124
Intel Chipset Support, version 10.1.1.14
Intel Graphics Driver, version 126.96.36.19965
Intel I219 NIC Drivers for DTO Microsoft Win 7 -32bit, version 188.8.131.5212
Intel Management Engine Driver, version 19184.108.40.2067(Added)
Intel Rapid Storage Technology for Enterprise and AiO 2015 Cont., version
Intel USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller Driver, version 220.127.116.11v2
Intel WLAN software for Microsoft Windows, version 18.104.22.168
Synaptics VFS7552 WBF Touch Fingerprint Driver, version 5.2.3108.26 (Added)
- Some communication technology device drivers such as Bluetooth, NFC, WWAN, and
WiGig may not be included in the driver pack. Visit www.hp.com to download and
install the full setup package.
- Verify that the Microsoft SCCM environment has all cumulative updates
installed. Issues may be encountered if the environment is not up to date.
- A fingerprint driver is included for Windows security authentication only. For
full use of HP Client Security Manager, download and install the full setup
package from the products software download page.
- It may be necessary to restart the system for USB 3.0 drivers to function
- Windows 7 does not include NVM Express (NVMe) support. To add driver support
you will need the following hotfix from Microsoft:
- To add support for TPM 2.0 to a Windows 7 image you will need the following
hotfix from Microsoft: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2920188
- If using DISM to inject the driver pack to an offline Windows 7 image you will
receive Error 30 for some graphics drivers. To avoid this error, you will need
to expand the compressed DLLs for those drivers prior to running DISM
/add-driver. (Example: Expand *.* c:\
- Some Intel Graphics solutions are not supported on Windows 7. To verify
whether your system is supported please check the following link:
- Some AMD and Intel CPUs are not fully supported in Windows 7.
HP Manageability website
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the Download or Obtain Software button and
saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where
the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to
extract the contents of the file.
3. Import the contents of the file into a content management tool that supports
operating system deployment.
NOTE: It may be necessary to restart the system for some drivers to function
Copyright (c) 2019 HP Development Company, L.P.