TITLE: HP ProBook 6x5 G1 Windows 10 x64 Driver Pack
VERSION: 2.00 REV: A PASS: 1
This package contains the drivers necessary for Microsoft Windows operating
system deployment for supported HP notebook models. This package provides the
drivers for the integrated and select add-in devices in an INF format. This
format is compatible with bare-metal Operating System deployment tools that
require INF based drivers.
SOFTPAQ FILE NAME: SP96756.exe
SOFTPAQ MD5: 7749fb014971fdd00d323f8bdfb76746
EFFECTIVE DATE: May 29, 2019
CATEGORY: Manageability - Driver Pack
SSM SUPPORTED: No
HARDWARE PRODUCT MODEL(S):
HP ProBook 645 G1 Notebook PC
HP ProBook 655 G1 Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 10 version 1903 (64-bit)
Provides the following drivers:
Alcor Micro Smart Card Reader Driver, version 22.214.171.1248 (Updated)
AMD USB Filter Driver, version 126.96.36.1994
AMD Video Drivers and Control Panel, version 17.50.18.01
Broadcom Wireless LAN Driver, version 7.35.351.0 (Added)
HP 3D DriveGuard, version 188.8.131.52 (Updated)
HP Hotkey Support, version 184.108.40.206
HP Universal Camera Driver, version 2013.10.0.1
HP Wireless Button Driver, version 220.127.116.11 (Updated)
Intel I219LM/V Gigabit Ethernet Driver, version 18.104.22.168 (Updated)
Qualcomm Atheros QCA9000 Series Wireless LAN Driver, version 10.0.0.318
Realtek Ethernet Controller Drivers, version 10.34.307.2019 (Updated)
Realtek USB and PCIe Media Card Reader Drivers, version 10.0.320.213 (Updated)
Synaptics Mouse Driver, version 22.214.171.124
Synaptics WBF Fingerprint Driver, version 4.5.701.0 (Updated)
- This Driver Pack provides drivers that are verified on Windows 10 version 1903
and other revisions of Windows 10 targeted by this package.
- Some device drivers such as Bluetooth, NFC, WWAN, Wacom, and WiGig may not be
included in the driver pack. Visit www.hp.com to download and install the full
- Verify that the Microsoft SCCM environment has all cumulative updates
installed. Issues may be encountered when the environment is not up to date.
- A fingerprint driver may be included in this driver pack and is for Windows
security authentication only. For full use of HP Client Security Manager,
download and install the full setup package from the products software download
- It may be necessary to restart the system for some drivers to function
HP Manageability website
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the Download or Obtain Software button and
saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where
the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to
extract the contents of the file.
3. Import the contents of the file into a content management tool that supports
operating system deployment.
NOTE: It may be necessary to restart the system for some drivers to function
Copyright (c) 2019 HP Development Company, L.P.