TITLE: HP ProBook 4x0 G4 Windows 7 x64 Driver Pack
VERSION: 2.00 REV: A PASS: 1
This package contains the drivers necessary for Microsoft Windows operating
system deployment for supported HP notebook models. This package provides the
drivers for the integrated and select add-in devices in an INF format. This
format is compatible with bare-metal Operating System deployment tools that
require INF based drivers.
SOFTPAQ FILE NAME: SP95493.exe
SOFTPAQ MD5: c77a5fb2a151c6ffbdfcf8bb1d24a60a
EFFECTIVE DATE: March 27, 2019
CATEGORY: Manageability - Driver Pack
SSM SUPPORTED: No
HARDWARE PRODUCT MODEL(S):
HP ProBook 470 G4 Notebook PC
HP ProBook 430 G4 Notebook PC
HP ProBook 450 G4 Notebook PC
HP ProBook 440 G4 Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 7 64-bit
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64 Edition
Provides the following drivers:
Conexant HD Audio Driver, version 11.27.3690.134 (Updated)
HP 3D DriveGuard Software, version 18.104.22.168
HP Universal Camera Driver, version 2016.0.1.1
Intel Chipset Installation Utility, version 10.1.1.40
Intel I219LM/V Gigabit Ethernet Driver, version 22.214.171.124 (Updated)
Intel Management Engine Driver, version 126.96.36.1997 (Updated)
Intel Rapid Storage Technology Driver, version 188.8.131.526 (Updated)
Intel USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller Driver, version 184.108.40.206
Intel Video Driver and Control Panel, version 15.45.4590
Intel WLAN Software, version 220.127.116.11
NVIDIA Video Driver and Control Panel, version 382.99
Realtek Ethernet Controller Drivers, version 10.26.328.2018 (Updated)
Realtek RTL8xxx Series Wireless LAN Drivers, version 2023.79.619.2018 (Updated)
Realtek USB and PCIe Media Card Reader Drivers, version 10.0.370.148
Synaptics Mouse Driver, version 18.104.22.168 (Updated)
Synaptics WBF Fingerprint Driver, version 4.5.351.0 (Updated)
- Some communication technology device drivers such as Bluetooth, NFC, WWAN, and
WiGig may not be included in the driver pack. Visit www.hp.com to download and
install the full setup package.
- Verify that the Microsoft SCCM environment has all cumulative updates
installed. Issues may be encountered when the environment is not up to date.
- A fingerprint driver is included for Windows security authentication only. For
full use of HP Client Security Manager, download and install the full setup
package from the products software download page.
- It may be necessary to restart the system for USB 3.0 drivers to function
- Windows 7 does not include NVM Express (NVMe) support. To add driver support,
download and install the following hotfix from Microsoft:
- To add support for TPM 2.0 to a Windows 7 image, download and install the
following hotfix from Microsoft: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/29
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the Download or Obtain Software button and
saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where
the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to
extract the contents of the file.
3. Import the contents of the file into a content management tool that supports
operating system deployment.
NOTE: It may be necessary to restart the system for some drivers to function
Copyright (c) 2019 HP Development Company, L.P.