TITLE: HP ProBook 455 G3 Windows 7 x86 Driver Pack
VERSION: 2.00 REV: A PASS: 1
This package contains the drivers necessary for Microsoft Windows operating
system deployment for supported HP notebook models. This package provides the
drivers for the integrated and select add-in devices in an INF format. This
format is compatible with bare-metal Operating System deployment tools that
require INF based drivers.
SOFTPAQ FILE NAME: SP95411.exe
SOFTPAQ MD5: f3573c71633735bd6d4796853cb7922a
EFFECTIVE DATE: March 19, 2019
CATEGORY: Manageability - Driver Pack
SSM SUPPORTED: No
HARDWARE PRODUCT MODEL(S):
HP ProBook 455 G3 Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 7 32-bit
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 32 Edition
Provides the following drivers:
AMD AHCI Controller Driver, version 126.96.36.1992
AMD USB 3.0 Driver, version 188.8.131.52
AMD Video Drivers and Control Panel, version 16.40.3601.1003
Broadcom 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN Driver, version 184.108.40.206
Broadcom Wireless LAN Driver and Utility, version 220.127.116.114
Conexant HD Audio Driver, version 10.0.2636.98
HP 3D DriveGuard Software, version 18.104.22.168
HP Elite USB-C Docking Station Driver, version 1.17.0 (Added)
HP Universal Camera Driver, version 22.214.171.124
Intel Wireless LAN Software, version 126.96.36.199 (Updated)
Realtek Ethernet Controller Drivers, version 10.26.328.2018 (Updated)
Realtek RTL8xxx Series Wireless LAN Drivers, version 2023.79.619.2018 (Updated)
Realtek USB and PCIe Media Card Reader Drivers, version 10.0.370.148
Synaptics Mouse Driver, version 188.8.131.52 (Updated)
Synaptics WBF Fingerprint Driver, version 4.5.351.0 (Updated)
- Some communication technology device drivers such as Bluetooth, NFC, WWAN, and
WiGig may not be included in the driver pack. Visit www.hp.com to download and
install the full setup package.
- Verify that the Microsoft SCCM environment has all cumulative updates
installed. Issues may be encountered when the environment is not up to date.
- A fingerprint driver is included for Windows security authentication only. For
full use of HP Client Security Manager, download and install the full setup
package from the products software download page.
- It may be necessary to restart the system for USB 3.0 drivers to function
- Windows 7 does not include NVM Express (NVMe) support. To add driver support,
download and install the following hotfix from Microsoft:
- To add support for TPM 2.0 to a Windows 7 image, download and install the
following hotfix from Microsoft: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2920188.
- When DISM is used to inject the driver pack to an offline Windows 7 image,
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the Download or Obtain Software button and
saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where
the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to
extract the contents of the file.
3. Import the contents of the file into a content management tool that supports
operating system deployment.
NOTE: It may be necessary to restart the system for some drivers to function
Copyright (c) 2019 HP Development Company, L.P.