TITLE: HP EliteOne 1000 G1 AiO Win 7 x86 Driver Pack
VERSION: 4.00 REV: A PASS: 1
This package contains the drivers necessary for Microsoft Windows operating
system deployment for supported HP models. This package provides the drivers
for the integrated and select add-in devices in an INF format. This format is
compatible with bare-metal Operating System deployment tools that require INF
SOFTPAQ FILE NAME: SP95386.exe
SOFTPAQ MD5: 223668b3fac9133f613bd1bd66d65c9b
EFFECTIVE DATE: March 19, 2019
CATEGORY: Manageability - Driver Pack
SSM SUPPORTED: No
HARDWARE PRODUCT MODEL(S):
HP EliteOne 1000 G1 AiO
Microsoft Windows 7 32-bit
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 32 Edition
Provides the following drivers:
Conexant High Definition Audio Driver, version 126.96.36.199
HP Universal Camera Driver 2016, version 2016.0.1.3
HP USB to Serial Adapter/Serial Comm Port Driver, version 188.8.131.52
Intel Chipset Installation Utility, version 10.1.1.44
Intel Graphics Driver, version 184.108.40.20621
Intel I219 NIC Drivers, version 220.127.116.11
Intel Management Engine Driver, version 1818.104.22.1683 (Updated)
Intel Rapid Storage Technology, version 22.214.171.1245 (Updated)
Intel USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller Driver, version 126.96.36.199
Intel Wireless LAN software, version 188.8.131.52
Synaptics VFS7552 WBF Touch Fingerprint Driver, version 5.2.5017.26
- Some communication technology device drivers such as Bluetooth, NFC, WWAN, and
WiGig may not be included in the driver pack. Visit www.hp.com to download and
install the full setup package.
- Verify that the Microsoft SCCM environment has all cumulative updates
installed. Issues may be encountered if the environment is not up to date.
- A fingerprint driver is included for Windows security authentication only. For
full use of HP Client Security Manager, download and install the full setup
package from the products software download page.
- It may be necessary to restart the system for USB 3.0 drivers to function
- Windows 7 does not include NVM Express (NVMe) support. To add driver support
you will need the following hotfix from Microsoft:
- To add support for TPM 2.0 to a Windows 7 image you will need the following
hotfix from Microsoft: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2920188
- If using DISM to inject the driver pack to an offline Windows 7 image you will
receive Error 30 for some graphics drivers. To avoid this error, you will need
to expand the compressed DLLs for those drivers prior to running DISM
/add-driver. (Example: Expand *.* c:\
- Some Intel Graphics solutions are not supported on Windows 7. To verify
whether your system is supported please check the following link:
- Some AMD and Intel CPUs are not fully supported in Windows 7.
HP Manageability website
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the Download or Obtain Software button and
saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where
the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to
extract the contents of the file.
3. Import the contents of the file into a content management tool that supports
operating system deployment.
NOTE: It may be necessary to restart the system for some drivers to function
Copyright (c) 2019 HP Development Company, L.P.