TITLE: HP EliteBook 1030 G1 Windows 7 x64 Driver Pack
VERSION: 8.00 REV: A PASS: 1
This package contains the drivers necessary for Microsoft Windows operating
system deployment for supported HP notebook models. This package provides the
drivers for the integrated and select add-in devices in an INF format. This
format is compatible with bare-metal Operating System deployment tools that
require INF based drivers.
SOFTPAQ FILE NAME: SP95369.exe
SOFTPAQ MD5: a38fea48d6a30e60716d731251ff79a0
EFFECTIVE DATE: March 15, 2019
CATEGORY: Manageability - Driver Pack
SSM SUPPORTED: No
HARDWARE PRODUCT MODEL(S):
HP EliteBook 1030 G1 Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 7 64-bit
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64 Edition
Provides the following drivers:
Alps HID Mouse Driver, version 8.2206.1717.161
Atmel Touch Miniport Driver, version 18.104.22.168
Conexant HD Audio Driver, version 10.0.3690.113 (Updated)
HP Elite USB-C Docking Station, version 1.17.0 (Added)
HP Universal Camera Driver, version 22.214.171.124
Intel Chipset Installation Utility, version 10.1.1.40 (Updated)
Intel Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework Driver, version 8.1.10608.329
Intel HID-I2C Driver, version 30.61.1519.07
Intel I219LM/V Gigabit Ethernet Driver, version 126.96.36.19912
Intel Management Engine Driver, version 18188.8.131.523 (Updated)
Intel Rapid Storage Technology Driver, version 184.108.40.2060 (Updated)
Intel USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller Driver, version 220.127.116.11
Intel Video Driver and Control Panel, version 18.104.22.16864 (Updated)
Intel Wireless LAN software, version 22.214.171.124 (Updated)
Realtek Ethernet RTL8153 Controller Drivers, version 10.24.326.2018 (Added)
Synaptics WBF Fingerprint Driver, version 4.5.351.0 (Updated)
- Some communication technology device drivers such as Bluetooth, NFC, WWAN, and
WiGig may not be included in the driver pack. Visit www.hp.com to download and
install the full setup package.
- Verify that the Microsoft SCCM environment has all cumulative updates
installed. Issues may be encountered if the environment is not up to date.
- A fingerprint driver is included for Windows security authentication only. For
full use of HP Client Security Manager, download and install the full setup
package from the products software download page.
- It may be necessary to restart the system for USB 3.0 drivers to function
- Windows 7 does not include NVM Express (NVMe) support. To add driver support,
download and install the following hotfix from Microsoft:
- To add support for TPM 2.0 to a Windows 7 image, download and install the
following hotfix from Microsoft: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the Download or Obtain Software button and
saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where
the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to
extract the contents of the file.
3. Import the contents of the file into a content management tool that supports
operating system deployment.
NOTE: It may be necessary to restart the system for some drivers to function
Copyright (c) 2019 HP Development Company, L.P.