TITLE: HP EliteDesk 705 G3 Win10 x64 Driver Pack
VERSION: 15.0 REV: A PASS: 1
This package contains the drivers necessary for Microsoft Windows operating
system deployment for supported HP models. This package provides the drivers
for the integrated and select add-in devices in an INF format. This format is
compatible with bare-metal Operating System deployment tools that require INF
SOFTPAQ FILE NAME: SP95328.exe
SOFTPAQ MD5: dd0616bfbb4fa4b1daddd27e429bc05e
EFFECTIVE DATE: March 12, 2019
CATEGORY: Manageability - Driver Pack
SSM SUPPORTED: No
HARDWARE PRODUCT MODEL(S):
HP EliteDesk 705 G3 MT
HP EliteDesk 705 G3 SFF
HP EliteDesk 705 G3 DM
Microsoft Windows 10 version 1803 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 10 version 1809 (64-bit)
Provides the following drivers:
AMD Chipset Driver, version 126.96.36.199
AMD SATA RAID driver, version 188.8.131.52
AMD Windows x64 Graphics Driver, version 17.40.2815.1016
Broadcom NIC Drivers, version 184.108.40.206
HP USB to Serial Adapter/Serial Comm Port Driver, version 220.127.116.11
Intel I219 NIC Drivers, version 18.104.22.168
Intel Wireless LAN Driver, version 22.214.171.124 (Updated)
Nvidia Windows x64 Graphics Driver, version 419.01 (Updated)
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, version 126.96.36.19935
Realtek RTL8xxx Series Wireless LAN Drivers, version 2023.79.619.2018
Sunix Parallel card, version 188.8.131.52
- This Driver Pack provides drivers that are verified on Windows 10, version
1809 and other revisions of Windows 10 that this softpaq is targeted.
- Some device drivers such as Bluetooth, NFC, WWAN, Wacom, and WiGig may not be
included in the driver pack. Visit www.hp.com to download and install the full
- Verify that the Microsoft SCCM environment has all cumulative updates
installed. Issues may be encountered if the environment is not up to date.
- A fingerprint driver may be included in this driver pack and is for Windows
security authentication only. For full use of HP Client Security Manager,
download and install the full setup package from the products software download
- Nvidia Quadro NVS 310 and NVS 315 graphics cards may no longer be supported in
the latest Nvidia driver available for Windows 10.
- It may be necessary to restart the system for some drivers to function
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the Download or Obtain Software button and
saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where
the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to
extract the contents of the file.
3. Import the contents of the file into a content management tool that supports
operating system deployment.
NOTE: It may be necessary to restart the system for some drivers to function
Copyright (c) 2019 HP Development Company, L.P.