TITLE: HP ProDesk 405 G4 DM Win 10 x64 Driver Pack
VERSION: 1.00 REV: A PASS: 1
This package contains the drivers necessary for Microsoft Windows operating
system deployment for supported HP models. This package provides the drivers
for the integrated and select add-in devices in an INF format. This format is
compatible with bare-metal Operating System deployment tools that require INF
SOFTPAQ FILE NAME: SP95002.exe
SOFTPAQ MD5: 7a59fa69de83fb3400867b04505074f8
EFFECTIVE DATE: April 02, 2019
CATEGORY: Manageability - Driver Pack
SSM SUPPORTED: No
HARDWARE PRODUCT MODEL(S):
HP ProDesk 405 G4 DM
Microsoft Windows 10 version 1803 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 10 version 1809 (64-bit)
Provides the following drivers:
2019 AMD Windows x64 Graphics Driver, version 25.20.15024.2008
AMD Chipset Driver, version 18.104.22.168
HP Application Driver, version 1.9.1045.0
HP USB to Serial Adapter/Serial Comm Port Driver, version 22.214.171.124
HSA Telemetry for Commercial, version 126.96.36.19934
Intel Bluetooth Driver, version 188.8.131.52
Intel Wireless LAN Driver, version 184.108.40.206
Realtek Ethernet Controller Drivers, version 10.32.1206.2018
Realtek RTL8xxx Series Bluetooth Driver, version 1.6.1015.3001
Realtek RTL8xxx Series Wireless LAN Drivers, version 2024.0.7.102
Synaptics HD audio driver, version 8.65.309.0
- This Driver Pack provides drivers that are verified on Windows 10, version
1809 and other revisions of Windows 10 that this softpaq is targeted.
- Some device drivers such as Bluetooth, NFC, WWAN, Wacom, and WiGig may not be
included in the driver pack. Visit www.hp.com to download and install the full
- Verify that the Microsoft SCCM environment has all cumulative updates
installed. Issues may be encountered if the environment is not up to date.
- A fingerprint driver may be included in this driver pack and is for Windows
security authentication only. For full use of HP Client Security Manager,
download and install the full setup package from the products software download
- It may be necessary to restart the system for some drivers to function
HP Manageability website
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the Download or Obtain Software button and
saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where
the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to
extract the contents of the file.
3. Import the contents of the file into a content management tool that supports
operating system deployment.
NOTE: It may be necessary to restart the system for some drivers to function
Copyright (c) 2019 HP Development Company, L.P.