TITLE: HP RP5 5810 Win10 x64 Driver Pack
VERSION: 3.00 REV: A PASS: 1
This package contains the drivers necessary for Microsoft Windows operating
system deployment for supported HP models. This package provides the drivers
for the integrated and select add-in devices in an INF format. This format is
compatible with bare-metal Operating System deployment tools that require INF
SOFTPAQ FILE NAME: SP94917.exe
SOFTPAQ MD5: 6a134eb8ded8a5c225fe5343f2b6c1fd
EFFECTIVE DATE: May 30, 2019
CATEGORY: Manageability - Driver Pack
SSM SUPPORTED: No
HARDWARE PRODUCT MODEL(S):
HP RP5 Retail System Model 5810
Microsoft Windows 10 version 1809 (64-bit)
Provides the following drivers:
DisplayLink Graphics Driver Win10, version 8.6.1313.0
HP Barcode Scanner D-Series Driver USB COM Win10, version 188.8.131.52327
HP Integrated Cash Drawer Port Driver Win10, version 184.108.40.206
HP MSR I-Series HID UWP Driver, version 220.127.116.11
HP USB Line Display, version 18.104.22.168
Intel Chipset Support, version 10.1.1.45
Intel Graphics Driver, version 22.214.171.12463
Intel I219 NIC Drivers for DTO Microsoft Win 10 -64bit, version 126.96.36.199
Intel Management Engine Driver, version 188.8.131.525
Intel Rapid Storage Technology Driver, version 184.108.40.2063
Intel WLAN Driver for Microsoft Windows 10, version 220.127.116.11
Nvidia Win10 x64 Graphics Driver- NVS310/315, version 392.37
Nvidia Windows x64 Graphics Driver_RS4_ODM, version 419.01
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, version 18.104.22.16835
Sunix Parallel card win10, version 22.214.171.124
- This Driver Pack provides drivers that are verified on Windows 10, version
1809 and other revisions of Windows 10 that this softpaq is targeted.
- Some device drivers such as Bluetooth, NFC, WWAN, Wacom, and WiGig may not be
included in the driver pack. Visit www.hp.com to download and install the full
- Verify that the Microsoft SCCM environment has all cumulative updates
installed. Issues may be encountered if the environment is not up to date.
- It may be necessary to restart the system for USB 3.0 drivers to function
HP Manageability website
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the Download or Obtain Software button and
saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where
the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to
extract the contents of the file.
3. Import the contents of the file into a content management tool that supports
operating system deployment.
NOTE: It may be necessary to restart the system for USB 3.0 drivers to function
Copyright (c) 2019 HP Development Company, L.P.