TITLE: HP RP5 5810 IoT10 2016 Driver Pack
VERSION: 3.00 REV: A PASS: 1
This package contains the drivers necessary for Microsoft Windows operating
system deployment for supported HP models. This package provides the drivers
for the integrated and select add-in devices in an INF format. This format is
compatible with bare-metal Operating System deployment tools that require INF
SOFTPAQ FILE NAME: SP94916.exe
SOFTPAQ MD5: b6aa4ef4b4f4063135b4563975b5373a
EFFECTIVE DATE: May 07, 2019
CATEGORY: Manageability - Driver Pack
SSM SUPPORTED: No
HARDWARE PRODUCT MODEL(S):
HP RP5 Retail System Model 5810
Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2016 LTSB 64-bit
Provides the following drivers:
HP Barcode Scanner D-Series Driver USB COM Win10, version 18.104.22.168327
HP MSR I-Series HID UWP Driver, version 22.214.171.124
HP USB Line Display, version 126.96.36.199
Intel Chipset Support, version 10.1.1.45
Intel Graphics Driver, version 188.8.131.5263
Intel I219 NIC Drivers for DTO Microsoft Win 10 -64bit, version 184.108.40.206
Intel Management Engine Driver, version 220.127.116.115
Intel Rapid Storage Technology Driver, version 18.104.22.1683
Intel WLAN Driver for Microsoft Windows 10, version 22.214.171.124
Nvidia Win10 x64 Graphics Driver- NVS310/315, version 392.37
Nvidia Windows x64 Graphics Driver_RS4_ODM, version 419.01
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, version 126.96.36.19935
Sunix Parallel card win10, version 188.8.131.52
- This Driver Pack provides drivers that are verified on Windows 10, version
1607 and other revisions of Windows 10 that this softpaq is targeted.
- Some device drivers such as Bluetooth, NFC, WWAN, Wacom, and WiGig may not be
included in the driver pack. Visit www.hp.com to download and install the full
- Verify that the Microsoft SCCM environment has all cumulative updates
installed. Issues may be encountered if the environment is not up to date.
- A fingerprint driver is included for Windows security authentication only. For
full use of HP Client Security Manager, download and install the full setup
package from the products software download page.
- It may be necessary to restart the system for USB 3.0 drivers to function
HP Manageability website
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the Download or Obtain Software button and
saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where
the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to
extract the contents of the file.
3. Import the contents of the file into a content management tool that supports
operating system deployment.
NOTE: It may be necessary to restart the system for USB 3.0 drivers to function
Copyright (c) 2019 HP Development Company, L.P.