TITLE: HP Engage One G1 Win10 x64 Driver Pack
VERSION: 3.00 REV: A PASS: 1
This package contains the drivers necessary for Microsoft Windows operating
system deployment for supported HP models. This package provides the drivers
for the integrated and select add-in devices in an INF format. This format is
compatible with bare-metal Operating System deployment tools that require INF
SOFTPAQ FILE NAME: SP94910.exe
SOFTPAQ MD5: f095a7daf23bbd0e1dde1d4fa469bfb8
EFFECTIVE DATE: May 15, 2019
CATEGORY: Manageability - Driver Pack
SSM SUPPORTED: No
HARDWARE PRODUCT MODEL(S):
HP Engage One
Microsoft Windows 10 version 1809 (64-bit)
Provides the following drivers:
ASIX USB 2.0 to Serial Port Driver, version 220.127.116.11
DisplayLink Graphics Driver Win10, version 8.6.1313.0
HP Barcode Scanner D-Series Driver USB COM Win10, version 18.104.22.168327
HP Fingerprint Reader Silicon Driver Win10, version 22.214.171.1242
HP MSR I-Series HID UWP Driver, version 126.96.36.199
HP USB Line Display, version 188.8.131.52
Intel Bluetooth Driver (Windows 10 UWD), version 184.108.40.206
Intel Chipset Support, version 10.1.1.45
Intel Graphics Driver RS5 legacy driver - 64bit, version 220.127.116.1115
Intel Management Engine Driver, version 1918.104.22.1683
Intel Rapid Storage Technology for Enterprise and AiO 2016 cont., version
Intel WLAN Driver for Microsoft Windows 10, version 22.214.171.124
Realtek Ethernet RTL8153 Controller Drivers - DCHU, version 10.24.326.2018
Realtek RTL8xxx Series Wireless LAN Drivers for Microsoft Windows 10 (DCHU),
Realtek USB Audio Driver, version 6.3.9600.100
- This Driver Pack provides drivers that are verified on Windows 10, version
1809 and other revisions of Windows 10 that this softpaq is targeted.
- Some device drivers such as Bluetooth, NFC, WWAN, Wacom, and WiGig may not be
included in the driver pack. Visit www.hp.com to download and install the full
- Verify that the Microsoft SCCM environment has all cumulative updates
installed. Issues may be encountered if the environment is not up to date.
- A fingerprint driver is included for Windows security authentication only. For
full use of HP Client Security Manager, download and install the full setup
package from the products software download page.
- It may be necessary to restart the system for USB 3.0 drivers to function
HP Manageability website
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the Download or Obtain Software button and
saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where
the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to
extract the contents of the file.
3. Import the contents of the file into a content management tool that supports
operating system deployment.
NOTE: It may be necessary to restart the system for USB 3.0 drivers to function
Copyright (c) 2019 HP Development Company, L.P.