TITLE: HP Notebook System BIOS Update (P95)
VERSION: 01.25 REV: A PASS: 1
This package creates files that contain an image of the System BIOS (ROM) for
the supported notebook models with a P95 family ROM. This package is used to
flash the System ROM on a supported notebook.
SOFTPAQ FILE NAME: SP94784.exe
SOFTPAQ MD5: e2b81a7a55fd24df379c884d98480d05
EFFECTIVE DATE: January 31, 2019
SSM SUPPORTED: Yes
HARDWARE PRODUCT MODEL(S):
HP ProBook x360 11 G2 Education Edition
Microsoft Windows 10 All Editions (64-bit)
- Adds a feature to hide the BIOS administrator account in the Power-On
- Improves the touch keyboard layout in the Japanese language.
- Increases the PXE IP time-to-live (TTL) value to improve compatibility with
diverse network environments.
- Adds the Battery Health Manager feature to the F10 setup interface to control
the battery charging behavior based on usage.
- Provides support for Hynix 16 GB LPDDR3-2133 memory.
- Provides support for Samsung 16 GB LPDDR3-2133 memory.
- Enhancement to address security vulnerabilities CVE-2018-12201, CVE-2018-
12202, CVE-2018-12203, CVE-2018-12204, and CVE-2018-12205.
- Fixes an issue where changes made in the BIOS Setup (F10) after a failed PXE
boot are not saved.
- Fixes an issue where a BIOS update initiated by Windows Update does not
install after input the incorrect Admin password is initially input followed by
the correct password.
- Fixes an issue where the system is unable to PXE boot over IPv4 when the MAC
Address Pass Through (MAPT) is set.
- Fixes an issue where the Physical Presence Interface continues to be displayed
when Intel SGX is disabled in BIOS setup (F10) with the Physical Presence
Interface setting disabled.
- Fixes an issue where the power button LED of HP Thunderbolt Dock G2 blinks
continuously when the system is shutdown using the BIOS setup (F10) interface.
- Fixes an issue where the BIOS Language Information (SMBIOS Type 13) does not
include the Russian language.
- Fixes an issue where Windows 7 does not install successfully after Secure
Erase is run on a Toshiba SSD KBG30ZMV256G.
- Fixes an issue where the system cannot enter the Startup menu when the system
is restarted to the firmware UI.
- Fixes an issue where no bootable device is initially found after the bootable
drives are swapped.
- Fixes an issue where the function keys stop functioning during the POST after
the system is deployed via SCCM.
- Fixes an intermittent issue which causes a blue screen event to occur when the
system resumes from hibernation mode.
- Fixes an intermittent issue where a system that is connected to a network and
has LAN/WLAN auto switch enabled stops functioning (hangs) when the system is
booted to the BIOS setup (F10).
- Fixes an intermittent issue where the keyboard and the touchpad stop
functioning in the pre-boot environment.
- Fixes an issue where the BCU file does not include the option, Wake On LAN
Power-on Password Policy.
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the Download or Obtain Software button and
saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where
the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
Copyright (c) 2019 HP Development Company, L.P.