TITLE: HP Elite Slice Windows 10 x64 Driver Pack
VERSION: 14.0 REV: A PASS: 1
This package contains the drivers necessary for Microsoft Windows operating
system deployment for supported HP models. This package provides the drivers
for the integrated and select add-in devices in an INF format. This format is
compatible with bare-metal Operating System deployment tools that require INF
SOFTPAQ FILE NAME: SP93538.exe
SOFTPAQ MD5: 0ce3cc734a5557b37907f9bfbc68ffd5
EFFECTIVE DATE: January 11, 2019
CATEGORY: Manageability - Driver Pack
SSM SUPPORTED: No
HARDWARE PRODUCT MODEL(S):
HP Elite Slice
Microsoft Windows 10 version 1803 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 10 version 1809 (64-bit)
Provides the following drivers:
Conexant High Definition Audio Driver, version 22.214.171.124
HP USB to Serial Adapter/Serial Comm Port Driver, version 126.96.36.199
Intel Chipset Support, version 10.1.1.45
Intel Graphics Driver, version 188.8.131.5272 (Updated)
Intel I219 NIC Drivers, version 184.108.40.206 (Updated)
Intel Management Engine Driver, version 18220.127.116.117 (Updated)
Intel Rapid Storage Technology Driver, version 18.104.22.1685
Intel Wireless LAN Driver, version 22.214.171.124 (Updated)
Synaptics VFS7552 WBF Touch Fingerprint Driver, version 5.2.3109.26 (Updated)
- This Driver Pack provides drivers that are verified on Windows 10, version
1809 and other revisions of Windows 10 that this softpaq is targeted.
- Some device drivers such as Bluetooth, NFC, WWAN, Wacom, and WiGig may not be
included in the driver pack. Visit www.hp.com to download and install the full
- Verify that the Microsoft SCCM environment has all cumulative updates
installed. Issues may be encountered if the environment is not up to date.
- A fingerprint driver may be included in this driver pack and is for Windows
security authentication only. For full use of HP Client Security Manager,
download and install the full setup package from the products software download
- It may be necessary to restart the system for some drivers to function
HP Manageability website
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the Download or Obtain Software button and
saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where
the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to
extract the contents of the file.
3. Import the contents of the file into a content management tool that supports
operating system deployment.
NOTE: It may be necessary to restart the system for some drivers to function
Copyright (c) 2019 HP Development Company, L.P.