TITLE: HP ProBook x360 11 G3 Windows 10 x64 Driver Pack
VERSION: 1.00 REV: A PASS: 1
This package contains the drivers necessary for Microsoft Windows operating
system deployment for supported HP notebook models. This package provides the
drivers for the integrated and select add-in devices in an INF format. This
format is compatible with bare-metal Operating System deployment tools that
require INF based drivers.
SOFTPAQ FILE NAME: SP93009.exe
SOFTPAQ MD5: 3001385103d0be6ccbb48ce33b711836
EFFECTIVE DATE: November 26, 2018
CATEGORY: Manageability - Driver Pack
SSM SUPPORTED: No
HARDWARE PRODUCT MODEL(S):
HP ProBook x360 11 G3 Education Edition
Microsoft Windows 10 version 1803 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 10 version 1809 (64-bit)
Provides the following drivers:
ELAN Mouse Driver, version 184.108.40.206
HP Application Driver, version 1.3.619.0
HP Wireless Button Driver, version 220.127.116.11
Intel Chipset Support, version 10.1.17673.8084
Intel Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework Driver, version 8.4.11000.6436
Intel HID Event Filter Driver, version 18.104.22.1682
Intel Sensor Hub Components Driver - Gemini Lake, version 22.214.171.12429
Intel Serial IO Driver, version 30.100.1726.2
Intel Trusted Execution Engine Components Driver, version 18126.96.36.1997
Intel Video Driver and Control Panel, version 100.6444
Intel Wireless LAN Driver (Windows 10), version 188.8.131.52
Realtek Ethernet Controller Drivers, version 10.28.615.2018
Realtek HD Audio Driver, version 13.8564.1841.19
Realtek RTL8xxx Series Wireless LAN Drivers (Windows 10), version 2024.0.1.103
Realtek USB and PCIe Media Card Reader Drivers, version 10.0.320.207
- This Driver Pack provides drivers that are verified on Windows 10 version 1809
and other revisions of Windows 10 targeted by this package.
- Some device drivers such as Bluetooth, NFC, WWAN, Wacom, and WiGig may not be
included in the driver pack. Visit www.hp.com to download and install the full
- Verify that the Microsoft SCCM environment has all cumulative updates
installed. Issues may be encountered when the environment is not up to date.
- A fingerprint driver is included for Windows security authentication only. For
full use of HP Client Security Manager, download and install the full setup
package from the products software download page.
- It may be necessary to restart the system for certain drivers to function
HP Manageability website
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the Download or Obtain Software button and
saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where
the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to
extract the contents of the file.
3. Import the contents of the file into a content management tool that supports
operating system deployment.
NOTE: It may be necessary to restart the system for certain drivers to function
Copyright (c) 2018 HP Development Company, L.P.