TITLE: HP EliteBook 7x5 G2 Windows 10 x64 Driver Pack
VERSION: 6.00 REV: A PASS: 1
This package contains the drivers necessary for Microsoft Windows operating
system deployment for supported HP notebook models. This package provides the
drivers for the integrated and select add-in devices in an INF format. This
format is compatible with bare-metal Operating System deployment tools that
require INF based drivers.
SOFTPAQ FILE NAME: SP92598.exe
SOFTPAQ MD5: 8bc4398409ed26cf85fb3fa5c6d95405
EFFECTIVE DATE: November 09, 2018
CATEGORY: Manageability - Driver Pack
SSM SUPPORTED: No
HARDWARE PRODUCT MODEL(S):
HP EliteBook 725 G2 Notebook PC
HP EliteBook 745 G2 Notebook PC
HP EliteBook 755 G2 Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 10 version 1709 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 10 version 1803 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 10 version 1809 (64-bit)
Provides the following drivers:
Alcor Micro Smart Card Reader Driver, version 184.108.40.2062 (Updated)
AMD USB Filter Driver, version 220.127.116.114
AMD Video Drivers and Control Panel, version 17.50.18.01 (Updated)
Broadcom Wireless LAN Driver (Windows 10), version 7.35.351.0 (Updated)
HP 3D DriveGuard, version 18.104.22.168 (Updated)
HP Universal Camera Driver, version 2014.10.15063.2 (Updated)
HP Wireless Button Driver, version 22.214.171.124 (Updated)
Qualcomm Atheros QCA9000 Series Wireless LAN Driver, version 10.0.0.318
Realtek Ethernet RTL8111EPH-CG Controller Drivers, version 10.23.1003.2017
Realtek HD Audio Driver, version 126.96.36.19987 (Updated)
Realtek USB and PCIe Media Card Reader Drivers, version 10.0.320.170 (Updated)
Synaptics Mouse Driver, version 188.8.131.52 (Updated)
Synaptics WBF Fingerprint Driver, version 4.5.351.0 (Updated)
- This Driver Pack provides drivers that are verified on Windows 10 version 1809
and other revisions of Windows 10 targeted by this package.
- Some device drivers such as Bluetooth, NFC, WWAN, Wacom, and WiGig may not be
included in the driver pack. Visit www.hp.com to download and install the full
- Verify that the Microsoft SCCM environment has all cumulative updates
installed. Issues may be encountered when the environment is not up to date.
- A fingerprint driver is included for Windows security authentication only. For
full use of HP Client Security Manager, download and install the full setup
package from the products software download page.
- It may be necessary to restart the system for certain drivers to function
HP Manageability website
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the Download or Obtain Software button and
saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where
the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to
extract the contents of the file.
3. Import the contents of the file into a content management tool that supports
operating system deployment.
NOTE: It may be necessary to restart the system for certain drivers to function
Copyright (c) 2018 HP Development Company, L.P.