TITLE: HP Elite/Pro G1 Tablet Windows 10 x64 Driver Pack
VERSION: 6.00 REV: A PASS: 1
This package provides the drivers for the integrated and select add-in devices
in an INF format. This format is compatible with bare-metal Operating System
deployment tools that require INF based drivers.
SOFTPAQ FILE NAME: SP92562.exe
SOFTPAQ MD5: ea8bf4e1c02c4f41c075652a534c15ca
EFFECTIVE DATE: November 08, 2018
CATEGORY: Manageability - Driver Pack
SSM SUPPORTED: No
HARDWARE PRODUCT MODEL(S):
HP Pro x2 612 G1 Power Keyboard
HP Pro x2 612 G1 Tablet
HP Pro x2 612 G1 Tablet with Power Keyboard
Microsoft Windows 10 version 1709 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 10 version 1803 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 10 version 1809 (64-bit)
Provides the following drivers:
Alcor Micro Smart Card Reader Driver, version 22.214.171.1247 (Updated)
Broadcom Wireless LAN Driver (Windows 10), version 7.35.344.0
HP Universal Camera Driver, version 2014.10.15063.2 (Updated)
HP Wireless Button Driver, version 126.96.36.199 (Updated)
Intel Chipset Installation Utility, version 10.1.1.40 (Updated)
Intel I219LM/V Gigabit Ethernet Driver, version 188.8.131.52 (Updated)
Intel Rapid Storage Technology Driver, version 184.108.40.2063
Intel Serial IO Driver, version 1.1.258.0
Intel Video Driver and Control Panel, version 15.40.5058 (Updated)
Intel Virtual Buttons Driver, version 220.127.116.11
Intel Wireless LAN Driver (Windows 10), version 18.104.22.168 (Updated)
Intel Management Engine Components Driver, version 22.214.171.1245 (Updated)
Realtek HD Audio Driver, version 126.96.36.19987 (Updated)
Realtek USB and PCIe Media Card Reader Drivers, version 10.0.320.197 (Updated)
Synaptics Mouse Driver, version 188.8.131.52 (Updated)
Synaptics WBF Fingerprint Driver, version 4.5.351.0 (Updated)
- This Driver Pack provides drivers that are verified on Windows 10 version 1809
and other revisions of Windows 10 targeted by this package.
- Some device drivers such as Bluetooth, NFC, WWAN, Wacom, and WiGig may not be
included in the driver pack. Visit www.hp.com to download and install the full
- Verify that the Microsoft SCCM environment has all cumulative updates
installed. Issues may be encountered when the environment is not up to date.
- A fingerprint driver is included for Windows security authentication only. For
full use of HP Client Security Manager, download and install the full setup
package from the products software download page.
- Intel Smart Connect Technology is not supported in Windows 10 and can be
disabled in the BIOS setup to prevent the display of an unknown device for
hardware in Device Manager.
- It may be necessary to restart the system for certain drivers to function
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the Download or Obtain Software button and
saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where
the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to
extract the contents of the file.
3. Import the contents of the file into a content management tool that supports
operating system deployment.
NOTE: It may be necessary to restart the system for certain drivers to function
Copyright (c) 2018 HP Development Company, L.P.