TITLE: HP RP9 G1 Win10 x64 Driver Pack
VERSION: 2.00 REV: A PASS: 1
This package contains the drivers necessary for Microsoft Windows operating
system deployment for supported HP models. This package provides the drivers
for the integrated and select add-in devices in an INF format. This format is
compatible with bare-metal Operating System deployment tools that require INF
SOFTPAQ FILE NAME: SP92272.exe
SOFTPAQ MD5: 9e73c039c6b1ec9ac4445c7933acefb4
EFFECTIVE DATE: October 22, 2018
CATEGORY: Manageability - Driver Pack
SSM SUPPORTED: No
HARDWARE PRODUCT MODEL(S):
HP RP9 G1 Retail System
Microsoft Windows 10 version 1803 (64-bit)
Provides the following drivers:
Conexant High Definition Audio Driver, version 184.108.40.206 (Updated)
HP Fingerprint Reader Silicon Driver Win10, version 220.127.116.112 (Updated)
HP Integrated Cash Drawer Port Driver, version 18.104.22.168 (Updated)
HP MSR I-Series HID UWP Driver, version 22.214.171.124 (Added)
HP USB Barcode Scanner, version 1.14.147
HP USB Line Display, version 126.96.36.199
HP USB to Serial Adapter/Serial Comm Port Driver, version 188.8.131.52
Intel Chipset Support, version 10.1.1.45
Intel Graphics Driver RS3 -15.60- 64bit, version 15.60.4849
Intel I219 NIC Drivers for DTO Microsoft Win 10 -64bit, version 184.108.40.206
Intel Management Engine Driver, version 220.127.116.117 (Updated)
Intel Rapid Storage Technology Driver, version 18.104.22.1685
Intel WLAN Driver for Microsoft Windows 10, version 22.214.171.124 (Updated)
- This Driver Pack provides drivers that are verified on Windows 10, version
1803 and other revisions of Windows 10 that this softpaq is targeted.
- Some device drivers such as Bluetooth, NFC, WWAN, Wacom, and WiGig may not be
included in the driver pack. Visit www.hp.com to download and install the full
- Verify that the Microsoft SCCM environment has all cumulative updates
installed. Issues may be encountered if the environment is not up to date.
- A fingerprint driver is included for Windows security authentication only. For
full use of HP Client Security Manager, download and install the full setup
package from the products software download page.
- It may be necessary to restart the system for USB 3.0 drivers to function
HP Manageability website
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the Download or Obtain Software button and
saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where
the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to
extract the contents of the file.
3. Import the contents of the file into a content management tool that supports
operating system deployment.
NOTE: It may be necessary to restart the system for USB 3.0 drivers to function
Copyright (c) 2018 HP Development Company, L.P.