TITLE: HP Elite Slice Windows 10 x64 Driver Pack
VERSION: 12.0 REV: A PASS: 1
This package contains the drivers necessary for Microsoft Windows operating
system deployment for supported HP computer models. This package provides the
drivers for the integrated and select add-in devices in an INF format. This
format is compatible with bare-metal Operating System deployment tools that
require INF based drivers.
SOFTPAQ FILE NAME: SP90256.exe
SOFTPAQ MD5: de30a617914332bd1e4cf45c1031f57d
EFFECTIVE DATE: August 02, 2018
CATEGORY: Manageability - Driver Pack
SSM SUPPORTED: No
HARDWARE PRODUCT MODEL(S):
HP Elite Slice
Microsoft Windows 10 version 1709 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 10 version 1803 (64-bit)
Provides the following drivers:
Conexant High Definition Audio Driver, version 18.104.22.168 (Updated)
HP USB to Serial Adapter/Serial Comm Port Driver, version 22.214.171.124 (Updated)
Intel Chipset Support, version 10.1.1.45
Intel Graphics Driver RS3 -15.60- 64bit, version 15.60.4849
Intel I219 NIC Drivers for DTO Microsoft Win 10 -64bit, version 126.96.36.199
Intel Management Engine Driver, version 188.8.131.527 (Updated)
Intel Rapid Storage Technology for Enterprise and AiO 2016 cont., version
Intel WLAN Driver for Microsoft Windows 10, version 184.108.40.206 (Updated)
Synaptics VFS7552 WBF Touch Fingerprint Driver, version 5.2.3109.26 (Updated)
- This Driver Pack provides drivers that are verified on Windows 10, version
1803 and other revisions of Windows 10 that this softpaq is targeted.
- Some device drivers such as Bluetooth, NFC, WWAN, Wacom, and WiGig may not be
included in the driver pack. Visit www.hp.com to download and install the full
- Verify that the Microsoft SCCM environment has all cumulative updates
installed. Issues may be encountered if the environment is not up to date.
- A fingerprint driver is included for Windows security authentication only. For
full use of HP Client Security Manager, download and install the full setup
package from the products software download page.
- It may be necessary to restart the system for some drivers to function
HP Manageability website
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the Download or Obtain Software button and
saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where
the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to
extract the contents of the file.
3. Import the contents of the file into a content management tool that supports
operating system deployment.
NOTE: It may be necessary to restart the system for some drivers to function
Copyright (c) 2018 HP Development Company, L.P.