TITLE: HP EliteBook 1040 G4 Windows 10 x64 Driver Pack
VERSION: 5.00 REV: A PASS: 1
This package contains the drivers necessary for Microsoft Windows operating
system deployment for supported HP notebook models. This package provides the
drivers for the integrated and select add-in devices in an INF format. This
format is compatible with bare-metal Operating System deployment tools that
require INF based drivers.
SOFTPAQ FILE NAME: SP90224.exe
SOFTPAQ MD5: 4a22131edae0bed7c5884fd5d72d8e3f
EFFECTIVE DATE: July 26, 2018
CATEGORY: Manageability - Driver Pack
SSM SUPPORTED: No
HARDWARE PRODUCT MODEL(S):
HP EliteBook 1040 G4 Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 10 version 1709 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 10 version 1803 (64-bit)
Provides the following drivers:
Alps HID Mouse Driver, version 8.2206.1717.627
Broadcom Ethernet Controller Drivers (64 bit) (For external dock), version
Conexant HD Audio Driver, version 11.49.3432.114 (Updated)
Conexant USB Audio Driver for Docks, version 18.104.22.168
HP Universal Camera Driver, version 2016.10.16299.2 (Updated)
HP Wireless Button Driver, version 22.214.171.124
Intel Chipset Installation Utility, version 10.1.1.45
Intel Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework Driver, version 8.3.10207.5567
Intel Management Engine Driver, version 126.96.36.1997 (Updated)
Intel Rapid Storage Technology Driver, version 188.8.131.526
Intel Serial IO Driver, version 30.100.1725.1
Intel Thunderbolt 3 Secure Connect, version 184.108.40.2060 (Updated)
Intel Video Driver and Control Panel, version 15.65.5018
Intel Wireless LAN Drivers (Windows 10), version 220.127.116.11 (Updated)
Realtek USB Audio Driver, version 6.3.9600.171 (Updated)
Synaptics VFS7552 WBF Touch Fingerprint Driver, version 5.2.5019.26 (Updated)
- This Driver Pack provides drivers that are verified on Windows 10 version 1803
and other revisions of Windows 10 targeted by this package.
- Some device drivers such as Bluetooth, NFC, WWAN, Wacom, and WiGig may not be
included in the driver pack. Visit www.hp.com to download and install the full
- Verify that the Microsoft SCCM environment has all cumulative updates
installed. Issues may be encountered when the environment is not up to date.
- A fingerprint driver is included for Windows security authentication only. For
full use of HP Client Security Manager, download and install the full setup
package from the products software download page.
- It may be necessary to restart the system for some drivers to function
HP Manageability website
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the Download or Obtain Software button and
saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where
the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to
extract the contents of the file.
3. Import the contents of the file into a content management tool that supports
operating system deployment.
NOTE: It may be necessary to restart the system for some drivers to function
Copyright (c) 2018 HP Development Company, L.P.