TITLE: HP ProDesk 4x0 G5 SFF/MT Win10 x64 Driver Pack
VERSION: 2.00 REV: A PASS: 1
This package contains the drivers necessary for Microsoft Windows operating
system deployment for supported HP computer models. This package provides the
drivers for the integrated and select add-in devices in an INF format. This
format is compatible with bare-metal Operating System deployment tools that
require INF based drivers.
SOFTPAQ FILE NAME: SP86888.exe
SOFTPAQ MD5: 65fde438dc21b5f8f81de262410db968
EFFECTIVE DATE: July 31, 2018
CATEGORY: Manageability - Driver Pack
SSM SUPPORTED: No
HARDWARE PRODUCT MODEL(S):
HP ProDesk 400 G5 SFF
HP ProDesk 400 SFF
HP ProDesk 400 MT
HP ProDesk 480 MT
Microsoft Windows 10 version 1709 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 10 version 1803 (64-bit)
Provides the following drivers:
2018 Intel Management Engine Driver CMIT DT for CKL (Con), version
2018_AMD DT Windows x64 Graphics Driver_UMA/dGPU, version 24.20.11021.2006
HP USB to Serial Adapter/Serial Comm Port Driver, version 22.214.171.124
Intel Chipset Support, version 10.1.17541.8066
Intel Graphics Driver CFL ODM - 64bit, version 126.96.36.19936 (Updated)
Intel I219 NIC Drivers for DTO Microsoft Win 10 -64bit, version 188.8.131.52
Intel Rapid Storage Technology for Enterprise and AiO 16.x, version 184.108.40.2064
Intel WLAN Driver for Microsoft Windows 10, version 220.127.116.11 (Updated)
Realtek Ethernet Controller Drivers (DTO), version 10.26.328.2018 (Updated)
Realtek RTL8000 Series Wireless LAN Driver, version 2023.79.330.2018 (Updated)
Sunix Parallel card win10, version 18.104.22.168 (Updated)
Synaptics HD audio driver for 2018 DT, version 8.65.281.0 (Updated)
- This Driver Pack provides drivers that are verified on Windows 10, version
1803 and other revisions of Windows 10 that this softpaq is targeted.
- Some device drivers such as Bluetooth, NFC, WWAN, Wacom, and WiGig may not be
included in the driver pack. Visit www.hp.com to download and install the full
- Verify that the Microsoft SCCM environment has all cumulative updates
installed. Issues may be encountered if the environment is not up to date.
- A fingerprint driver is included for Windows security authentication only. For
full use of HP Client Security Manager, download and install the full setup
package from the products software download page.
- It may be necessary to restart the system for some drivers to function
HP Manageability website
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the Download or Obtain Software button and
saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where
the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to
extract the contents of the file.
3. Import the contents of the file into a content management tool that supports
operating system deployment.
NOTE: It may be necessary to restart the system for some drivers to function
Copyright (c) 2018 HP Development Company, L.P.