TITLE: HP ProBook 4x0 G3 Windows 7 x86 Driver Pack
VERSION: 1.00 REV: A PASS: 1
This package contains the drivers necessary for Microsoft Windows operating
system deployment for supported HP notebook models. This package provides the
drivers for the integrated and select add-in devices in an INF format. This
format is compatible with bare-metal Operating System deployment tools that
require INF based drivers.
SOFTPAQ FILE NAME: SP85361.exe
SOFTPAQ MD5: 6e8c6bcedc11109b11f6045d7a0773b6
EFFECTIVE DATE: February 07, 2018
CATEGORY: Manageability - Driver Pack
SSM SUPPORTED: No
HARDWARE PRODUCT MODEL(S):
HP ProBook 450 G3 Notebook PC
HP ProBook 440 G3 Notebook PC
HP ProBook 446 G3 Notebook PC
HP ProBook 470 G3 Notebook PC
HP ProBook 430 G3 Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 7 32-bit
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 32 Edition
Provides the following drivers:
AMD Video Drivers and Control Panel, version 16.40.3601.1003
Broadcom 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN Drivers (Windows 7), version 220.127.116.11
Broadcom Wireless LAN Driver and Utility, version 18.104.22.1684
Conexant HD Audio Driver, version 10.0.2636.98
HP 3D DriveGuard Software, version 22.214.171.124
HP Universal Camera Driver, version 126.96.36.199
Intel Chipset Installation Utility, version 10.1.1.40
Intel Management Engine Driver, version 188.8.131.525
Intel Rapid Storage Technology Driver, version 184.108.40.2060
Intel USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller Driver, version 220.127.116.11
Intel Video Driver and Control Panel, version 15.40.4483
Intel Wireless LAN Drivers, version 18.104.22.168
Realtek Ethernet Controller Drivers, version 10.16.323.2017
Realtek RTL8723BE/RTL8188EE 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN Drivers, version
Realtek USB and PCIe Media Card Reader Drivers, version 10.0.370.148
Synaptics Mouse Driver, version 22.214.171.124
Synaptics WBF Fingerprint Driver, version 4.5.344.0
- Some communication technology device drivers such as Bluetooth, NFC, WWAN, and
WiGig may not be included in the driver pack. Visit www.hp.com to download and
install the full setup package.
- Verify that the Microsoft SCCM environment has all cumulative updates
installed. Issues may be encountered when the environment is not up to date.
- A fingerprint driver is included for Windows security authentication only. For
full use of HP Client Security Manager, download and install the full setup
package from the products software download page.
- It may be necessary to restart the system for USB 3.0 drivers to function
- Windows 7 does not include NVM Express (NVMe) support. To add driver support,
download and install the following hotfix from Microsoft:
- To add support for TPM 2.0 to a Windows 7 image, download and install the
following hotfix from Microsoft: https://su
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the Download or Obtain Software button and
saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where
the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to
extract the contents of the file.
3. Import the contents of the file into a content management tool that supports
operating system deployment.
NOTE: It may be necessary to restart the system for USB 3.0 drivers to function
Copyright (c) 2018 HP Development Company, L.P.