TITLE: HP ProBook 455 G3 Windows 7 x86 Driver Pack
VERSION: 1.00 REV: A PASS: 1
This package contains the drivers necessary for Microsoft Windows operating
system deployment for supported HP notebook models. This package provides the
drivers for the integrated and select add-in devices in an INF format. This
format is compatible with bare-metal Operating System deployment tools that
require INF based drivers.
SOFTPAQ FILE NAME: SP85360.exe
SOFTPAQ MD5: e7b813761c8cc9e0f801aea878bc22ca
EFFECTIVE DATE: February 07, 2018
CATEGORY: Manageability - Driver Pack
SSM SUPPORTED: No
HARDWARE PRODUCT MODEL(S):
HP ProBook 455 G3 Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 7 32-bit
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 32 Edition
Provides the following drivers:
AMD AHCI Controller Driver, version 126.96.36.1992
AMD USB 3.0 Driver, version 188.8.131.52
AMD Video Drivers and Control Panel, version 16.40.3601.1003
Broadcom 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN Drivers (Windows 7), version 184.108.40.206
Broadcom Wireless LAN Driver and Utility, version 220.127.116.114
Conexant HD Audio Driver, version 10.0.2636.98
HP 3D DriveGuard Software, version 18.104.22.168
HP Universal Camera Driver, version 22.214.171.124
Intel Wireless LAN Drivers, version 126.96.36.199
Realtek Ethernet Controller Drivers, version 10.10.714.2016
Realtek RTL8723BE/RTL8188EE 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN Drivers, version
Realtek USB and PCIe Media Card Reader Drivers, version 10.0.370.148
Synaptics Mouse Driver, version 188.8.131.52
Synaptics WBF Fingerprint Driver, version 4.5.344.0
- Some communication technology device drivers such as Bluetooth, NFC, WWAN, and
WiGig may not be included in the driver pack. Visit www.hp.com to download and
install the full setup package.
- Verify that the Microsoft SCCM environment has all cumulative updates
installed. Issues may be encountered when the environment is not up to date.
- A fingerprint driver is included for Windows security authentication only. For
full use of HP Client Security Manager, download and install the full setup
package from the products software download page.
- It may be necessary to restart the system for USB 3.0 drivers to function
- Windows 7 does not include NVM Express (NVMe) support. To add driver support,
download and install the following hotfix from Microsoft:
- To add support for TPM 2.0 to a Windows 7 image you will need the following
hotfix from Microsoft: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2920188.
- Some Intel Graphics solutions are not supported on Windows 7. To verify
whether your system is supported, visit the following link:
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the Download or Obtain Software button and
saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where
the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to
extract the contents of the file.
3. Import the contents of the file into a content management tool that supports
operating system deployment.
NOTE: It may be necessary to restart the system for USB 3.0 drivers to function
Copyright (c) 2018 HP Development Company, L.P.