TITLE: HP Folio 1040 G3 Windows 10 x64 Driver Pack
VERSION: 10.0 REV: A PASS: 1
This package contains the drivers necessary for Microsoft Windows operating
system deployment for supported HP notebook models. This package provides the
drivers for the integrated and select add-in devices in an INF format. This
format is compatible with bare-metal Operating System deployment tools that
require INF based drivers.
SOFTPAQ FILE NAME: SP84745.exe
SOFTPAQ MD5: a4209ca68a19342d563d47af1281ed51
EFFECTIVE DATE: January 16, 2018
CATEGORY: Manageability - Driver Pack
SSM SUPPORTED: No
HARDWARE PRODUCT MODEL(S):
HP EliteBook Folio 1040 G3 Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 10 version 1709 (64-bit)
Provides the following drivers:
Alcor Micro Smart Card Reader Driver, version 184.108.40.206
Alps HID Mouse Driver, version 8.2206.1717.161
Conexant HD Audio Driver, version 10.0.2636.100 (Updated)
HP Universal Camera Driver, version 2015.10.16299.2 (Updated)
HP Wireless Button Driver, version 220.127.116.11
Intel Chipset Installation Utility, version 10.1.1.40
Intel I219LM/V Gigabit Ethernet Driver for Microsoft Windows, version 18.104.22.168
Intel Management Engine Components Driver, version 22.214.171.1245 (Updated)
Intel Rapid Storage Technology Driver, version 126.96.36.1990
Intel Serial IO Driver, version 30.100.1724.2
Intel Video Driver and Control Panel, version 15.60.4877 (Updated)
Intel Wireless LAN Drivers (Windows 10), version 188.8.131.52 (Updated)
Realtek USB Ethernet Controller Driver, version 10.2.616.2015
Synaptics WBF Fingerprint Driver, version 4.5.344.0
- This Driver Pack provides drivers that are verified on Windows 10 version 1709
and other revisions of Windows 10 targeted by this package.
- Some device drivers such as Bluetooth, NFC, WWAN, Wacom, and WiGig may not be
included in the driver pack. Visit www.hp.com to download and install the full
- Verify that the Microsoft SCCM environment has all cumulative updates
installed. Issues may be encountered when the environment is not up to date.
- A fingerprint driver is included for Windows security authentication only. For
full use of HP Client Security Manager, download and install the full setup
package from the products software download page.
- It may be necessary to restart the system for USB 3.0 drivers to function
HP Manageability website
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the Download or Obtain Software button and
saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where
the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to
extract the contents of the file.
3. Import the contents of the file into a content management tool that supports
operating system deployment.
NOTE: It may be necessary to restart the system for USB 3.0 drivers to function
Copyright (c) 2018 HP Development Company, L.P.