TITLE: HP ProBook x360 11 G1 Windows 10 x64 Driver Pack
VERSION: 4.00 REV: A PASS: 1
This package contains the drivers necessary for Microsoft Windows operating
system deployment for supported HP notebook models. This package provides the
drivers for the integrated and select add-in devices in an INF format. This
format is compatible with bare-metal Operating System deployment tools that
require INF based drivers.
SOFTPAQ FILE NAME: SP84736.exe
SOFTPAQ MD5: c39ed23287c81d49df147954aafb1dd0
EFFECTIVE DATE: January 16, 2018
CATEGORY: Manageability - Driver Pack
SSM SUPPORTED: No
HARDWARE PRODUCT MODEL(S):
HP ProBook x360 11 Education Edition
Microsoft Windows 10 version 1709 (64-bit)
Provides the following drivers:
Conexant High-Definition (HD) Audio Driver, version 188.8.131.52
ELAN Touchpad Driver, version 184.108.40.206
HP Wireless Button Driver, version 220.127.116.11 (Updated)
Intel Chipset Installation Utility and Driver, version 10.1.1.35
Intel Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework Client Driver, version
Intel High-Definition (HD) Graphics Driver, version 18.104.22.16826
Intel Integrated Sensor Solution Driver, version 22.214.171.12463
Intel Serial IO Driver, version 30.100.1631.3
Intel Trusted Execution Engine Interface Driver, version 126.96.36.1995
Intel Virtual Buttons Driver, version 188.8.131.52
Intel Wireless LAN Drivers (Windows 10), version 184.108.40.206 (Updated)
Realtek Card Reader Driver, version 10.0.14393.21292
Realtek Local Area Network (LAN) Driver, version 10.16.323.2017
- This Driver Pack provides drivers that are verified on Windows 10 version 1709
and other revisions of Windows 10 targeted by this package.
- Some device drivers such as Bluetooth, NFC, WWAN, Wacom, and WiGig may not be
included in the driver pack. Visit www.hp.com to download and install the full
- Verify that the Microsoft SCCM environment has all cumulative updates
installed. Issues may be encountered when the environment is not up to date.
- A fingerprint driver is included for Windows security authentication only. For
full use of HP Client Security Manager, download and install the full setup
package from the products software download page.
- It may be necessary to restart the system for USB 3.0 drivers to function
HP Manageability website
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the Download or Obtain Software button and
saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where
the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to
extract the contents of the file.
3. Import the contents of the file into a content management tool that supports
operating system deployment.
NOTE: It may be necessary to restart the system for USB 3.0 drivers to function
Copyright (c) 2018 HP Development Company, L.P.