TITLE: HP ProBook 4x0 G4 Windows 10 x64 Driver Pack
VERSION: 1.00 REV: A PASS: 1
This package contains the drivers necessary for Microsoft Windows operating
system deployment for supported HP notebook models. This package provides the
drivers for the integrated and select add-in devices in an INF format. This
format is compatible with bare-metal Operating System deployment tools that
require INF based drivers.
SOFTPAQ FILE NAME: SP84695.exe
SOFTPAQ MD5: fd826fd21f1663799b5bd20a6e028a61
EFFECTIVE DATE: January 12, 2018
CATEGORY: Manageability - Driver Pack
SSM SUPPORTED: No
HARDWARE PRODUCT MODEL(S):
HP ProBook 470 Notebook PC
HP ProBook 430 Notebook PC
HP ProBook 450 Notebook PC
HP ProBook 440 Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 10 version 1703 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 10 version 1709 (64-bit)
Provides the following drivers:
Conexant HD Audio Driver, version 11.49.2636.84
HP 3D DriveGuard Software, version 220.127.116.11
HP Universal Camera Driver, version 2016.10.15063.1
HP Wireless Button Driver, version 18.104.22.168
Intel Chipset Installation Utility, version 10.1.1.40
Intel I219LM/V Gigabit Ethernet Driver, version 22.214.171.12412
Intel Management Engine Driver, version 126.96.36.1995
Intel Rapid Storage Technology Driver, version 188.8.131.528
Intel Video Driver and Control Panel, version 15.46.4771
Intel Wireless LAN Driver (Windows 10), version 184.108.40.206
NVIDIA Video Driver and Control Panel, version 369.72
Realtek Ethernet Controller Drivers, version 10.10.714.2016
Realtek RTL8723BE/RTL8188EE 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN Drivers, version
Realtek USB and PCIe Media Card Reader Drivers, version 10.0.370.148
Synaptics Mouse Driver, version 220.127.116.11
Synaptics WBF Fingerprint Driver, version 4.5.345.0
- This Driver Pack provides drivers that are verified on Windows 10 version 1709
and other revisions of Windows 10 targeted by this package.
- Some device drivers such as Bluetooth, NFC, WWAN, Wacom, and WiGig may not be
included in the driver pack. Visit www.hp.com to download and install the full
- Verify that the Microsoft SCCM environment has all cumulative updates
installed. Issues may be encountered when the environment is not up to date.
- A fingerprint driver is included for Windows security authentication only. For
full use of HP Client Security Manager, download and install the full setup
package from the products software download page.
- It may be necessary to restart the system for USB 3.0 drivers to function
HP Manageability website
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the Download or Obtain Software button and
saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where
the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to
extract the contents of the file.
3. Import the contents of the file into a content management tool that supports
operating system deployment.
NOTE: It may be necessary to restart the system for USB 3.0 drivers to function
Copyright (c) 2018 HP Development Company, L.P.