TITLE: HP Probook 6x5 G4 Windows 10 x64 Driver Pack
VERSION: 1.00 REV: A PASS: 1
This package contains the drivers necessary for Microsoft Windows operating
system deployment for supported HP notebook models. This package provides the
drivers for the integrated and select add-in devices in an INF format. This
format is compatible with bare-metal Operating System deployment tools that
require INF based drivers.
SOFTPAQ NUMBER: SP84351
SOFTPAQ FILE NAME: SP84351.exe
SOFTPAQ MD5: fab16fc00c4eb2e44532262966807f9f
EFFECTIVE DATE: December 20, 2017
CATEGORY: Manageability - Driver Pack
SSM SUPPORTED: No
HARDWARE PRODUCT MODEL(S):
HP ProBook 645 G4 Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 10 version 1709 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 10 version 1703 (64-bit)
Provides the following drivers:
Alcor Micro Smart Card Reader Driver, version 184.108.40.2065
AMD Chipset Driver, version 220.127.116.11
AMD Video Driver and Control Panel, version 17.40.3775.1004
Conexant HD Audio Drivers, version 18.104.22.168
HP 3D DriveGuard Software, version 22.214.171.124
HP Universal Camera Drivers, version 2018.0.16299.6
HP Wireless Button Drivers, version 126.96.36.199
Intel Wireless LAN Drivers (Windows 10), version 188.8.131.52
Realtek Ethernet RTL8111EPH-CG Controller Drivers, version 10.23.1003.2017
Realtek RTL8xxx Series Wireless LAN Drivers, version 2023.66.319.2018
Realtek USB and PCIe Media Card Reader Drivers, version 10.0.320.170
Realtek USB Audio Drivers, version 6.3.9600.163
Synaptics Mouse Drivers, version 184.108.40.206
Synaptics WBF Fingerprint Drivers, version 4.5.345.0
- This Driver Pack provides drivers that are verified on Windows 10 version 1709
and other revisions of Windows 10 targeted by this package.
- Some device drivers such as Bluetooth, NFC, WWAN, Wacom, and WiGig may not be
included in the driver pack. Visit www.hp.com to download and install the full
- Verify that the Microsoft SCCM environment has all cumulative updates
installed. Issues may be encountered when the environment is not up to date.
- A fingerprint driver is included for Windows security authentication only. For
full use of HP Client Security Manager, download and install the full setup
package from the products software download page.
- It may be necessary to restart the system for USB 3.0 drivers to function
HP Manageability website
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the Download or Obtain Software button and
saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where
the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to
extract the contents of the file.
3. Import the contents of the file into a content management tool that supports
operating system deployment.
NOTE: It may be necessary to restart the system for USB 3.0 drivers to function
Copyright (c) 2017-2018 HP Development Company, L.P.