TITLE: HP ProBook 455 G5 Windows 10 x64 Driver Pack
VERSION: 1.00 REV: A PASS: 1
This package contains the drivers necessary for Microsoft Windows operating
system deployment for supported HP notebook models. This package provides the
drivers for the integrated and select add-in devices in an INF format. This
format is compatible with bare-metal Operating System deployment tools that
require INF based drivers.
SOFTPAQ FILE NAME: SP84238.exe
SOFTPAQ MD5: a5ed6f2f6c0c6e8a63efb852e7153b14
EFFECTIVE DATE: December 14, 2017
CATEGORY: Manageability - Driver Pack
SSM SUPPORTED: No
HARDWARE PRODUCT MODEL(S):
HP ProBook 455 Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 10 version 1709 (64-bit)
Provides the following drivers:
AMD Chipset Driver, version 5.12.0.0031
AMD Video Driver and Control Panel, version 17.30.3401
Conexant HD Audio Drivers, version 12.49.3109.41
HP 3D DriveGuard Software, version 184.108.40.206
HP Universal Camera Drivers, version 2017.0.0.4
HP Wireless Button Driver, version 220.127.116.11
Realtek Ethernet Controller Drivers, version 10.16.323.2017
Realtek RTL8xxx Series Wireless LAN Drivers, version 2023.66.1113.2017
Realtek USB and PCIe Media Card Reader Drivers, version 10.0.370.159
Realtek USB Audio Driver for Docks, version 6.3.9600.100
Synaptics Mouse Driver, version 18.104.22.168
Synaptics WBF Fingerprint Driver, version 4.5.344.0
- This Driver Pack provides drivers that are verified on Windows 10 version 1709
and other revisions of Windows 10 targeted by this package.
- Some device drivers such as Bluetooth, NFC, WWAN, Wacom, and WiGig may not be
included in the driver pack. Visit www.hp.com to download and install the full
- Verify that the Microsoft SCCM environment has all cumulative updates
installed. Issues may be encountered when the environment is not up to date.
- A fingerprint driver is included for Windows security authentication only. For
full use of HP Client Security Manager, download and install the full setup
package from the products software download page.
- It may be necessary to restart the system for USB 3.0 drivers to function
HP Manageability website
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the Download or Obtain Software button and
saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where
the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to
extract the contents of the file.
3. Import the contents of the file into a content management tool that supports
operating system deployment.
NOTE: It may be necessary to restart the system for USB 3.0 drivers to function
Copyright (c) 2018 HP Development Company, L.P.