TITLE: HP Elite Slice Windows 10 x64 Driver Pack
VERSION: 9.00 REV: A PASS: 1
This package contains the drivers necessary for Microsoft Windows operating
system deployment for supported HP models. This package provides the drivers for
the integrated and select add-in devices in an INF format. This format is
compatible with bare-metal Operating System deployment tools that require INF
SOFTPAQ FILE NAME: SP83811.exe
SOFTPAQ MD5: 43fe628ac2256f44b6e9545874f55529
EFFECTIVE DATE: November 18, 2017
CATEGORY: Manageability - Driver Pack
SSM SUPPORTED: No
HARDWARE PRODUCT MODEL(S):
HP Elite Slice
Microsoft Windows 10 version 1703 (64-bit)
Provides the following drivers:
Conexant High Definition Audio Driver, version 188.8.131.52
HP USB to Serial Adapter/Serial Comm Port Driver, version 184.108.40.206
Intel Chipset Support, version 10.1.1.44 (Updated)
Intel Graphics Driver RS2 -15.46- 64bit, version 220.127.116.1149 (Updated)
Intel I219 NIC Drivers for DTO Microsoft Win 10 -64bit, version 18.104.22.16812
Intel Management Engine Driver, version 22.214.171.1245 (Updated)
Intel Rapid Storage Technology for Enterprise and AiO 2016 cont., version
Intel WLAN Driver for Microsoft Windows 10, version 126.96.36.199 (Updated)
Synaptics VFS7552 WBF Touch Fingerprint Driver, version 5.2.3106.26
- This Driver Pack provides drivers that are verified on Windows 10, version
1703 and other revisions of Windows 10 that this softpaq is targeted.
- Some device drivers such as Bluetooth, NFC, WWAN, Wacom, and WiGig may not be
included in the driver pack. Visit www.hp.com to download and install the full
- Verify that the Microsoft SCCM environment has all cumulative updates
installed. Issues may be encountered if the environment is not up to date.
- A fingerprint driver is included for Windows security authentication only. For
full use of HP Client Security Manager, download and install the full setup
package from the products software download page.
- It may be necessary to restart the system for USB 3.0 drivers to function
HP Manageability website
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the Download or Obtain Software button and
saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where
the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to
extract the contents of the file.
3. Import the contents of the file into a content management tool that supports
operating system deployment.
NOTE: It may be necessary to restart the system for USB 3.0 drivers to function
Copyright (c) 2017 HP Development Company, L.P.