TITLE: HP EliteDesk 705 G3 Win7 x64 Driver Pack
VERSION: 6.00 REV: A PASS: 1
This package contains the drivers necessary for Microsoft Windows operating
system deployment for supported HP models. This package provides the drivers for
the integrated and select add-in devices in an INF format. This format is
compatible with bare-metal Operating System deployment tools that require INF
SOFTPAQ FILE NAME: SP82733.exe
SOFTPAQ MD5: 854437da4ab73abd28c6c56672931ae4
EFFECTIVE DATE: November 16, 2017
CATEGORY: Manageability - Driver Pack
SSM SUPPORTED: No
HARDWARE PRODUCT MODEL(S):
HP EliteDesk 705 G3 DM
HP EliteDesk 705 G3 MT
HP EliteDesk 705 G3 SFF
HP EliteDesk 705 DM
Microsoft Windows 7 64-bit
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64 Edition
Provides the following drivers:
AMD AHCI storage driver - Win7 64 bit, version 1.2.001.0402
AMD IOMMU Filter, version 1.0.3.0022
AMD Promontory USB 3.1 driver, version 188.8.131.52
AMD PSP Driver, version 184.108.40.206
AMD SATA RAID Driver, version 220.127.116.11
AMD SMBUS driver, version 5.12.0.0031
AMD USB 3.0 Driver, version 2.0.0.0026
AMD USB 3.0 Driver, version 1.1.0.0249
AMD Windows x64 Graphics Driver, version 18.104.22.168768
Broadcom NIC Drivers for Microsoft Win7/8/8.1/10 -64bit, version 22.214.171.124
HP USB to Serial Adapter/Serial Comm Port Driver, version 126.96.36.199
Intel I219 NIC Drivers for DTO Microsoft Win 7 -64bit, version 188.8.131.5212
Intel WLAN software for Microsoft Windows, version 184.108.40.206 (Updated)
Nvidia Windows x64 Graphics Driver, version 220.127.116.1167
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver (64bit), version 18.104.22.16870
Realtek RTL8000 Series Wireless LAN Driver, version 2023.66.1104.2017 (Updated)
Realtek USB CardReader 5145 Driver, version 10.0.10586.31225 (Updated)
Sunix Parallel card, version 22.214.171.124
USB3.1 PCIE Card Driver- 64bit, version 126.96.36.199
- Some communication technology device drivers such as Bluetooth, NFC, WWAN, and
WiGig may not be included in the driver pack. Visit www.hp.com to download and
install the full setup package.
- Verify that the Microsoft SCCM environment has all cumulative updates
installed. Issues may be encountered if the environment is not up to date.
- A fingerprint driver is included for Windows security authentication only. For
full use of HP Client Security Manager, download and install the full setup
package from the products software download page.
- It may be necessary to restart the system for USB 3.0 drivers to function
- Windows 7 does not include NVM Express (NVMe) support. To add driver support
you will need the following hotfix from Microsoft:
- To add support for TPM 2.0 to a Windows 7 image you will need the following
hotfix from Microsoft: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2920188
- Some Intel Graphics solutions are not supported on Windows 7. To verify
whether your system is supported please check the following link:
- Some AMD and Intel CPUs are not fully supported in Windows 7.
HP Manageability website
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the Download or Obtain Software button and
saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where
the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to
extract the contents of the file.
3. Import the contents of the file into a content management tool that supports
operating system deployment.
NOTE: It may be necessary to restart the system for USB 3.0 drivers to function
Copyright (c) 2017 HP Development Company, L.P.