TITLE: HP ElitePro 600/800 G2 AiO Win10 x64 Driver Pack
VERSION: 8.00 REV: A PASS: 1
This package contains the drivers necessary for Microsoft Windows operating
system deployment for supported HP models. This package provides the drivers for
the integrated and select add-in devices in an INF format. This format is
compatible with bare-metal Operating System deployment tools that require INF
SOFTPAQ FILE NAME: SP82461.exe
SOFTPAQ MD5: 33bc675dcaf62f78bccc1952cb306293
EFFECTIVE DATE: November 01, 2017
CATEGORY: Manageability - Driver Pack
SSM SUPPORTED: No
HARDWARE PRODUCT MODEL(S):
HP EliteOne 800 G2 23-in Non-Touch All-in-One PC
HP EliteOne 800 G2 23-in Touch All-in-One PC
HP EliteOne 800 G2 23-in Non-Touch GPU All-in-One
HP EliteOne 800 G2 23-in Touch GPU All-in-One PC
HP ProOne 600 G2 21.5-in Non-Touch All-in-One PC
HP ProOne 600 G2 21.5-in Touch All-in-One PC
HP EliteOne 800 G2 23-in Touch All-in-One Retail
Microsoft Windows 10 version 1709 (64-bit)
Provides the following drivers:
2017_AMD Windows x64 Graphics Driver_UMA/dGPU, version 220.127.116.112
Conexant High Definition Audio Driver, version 18.104.22.168
HP USB to Serial DRV, version 1.12.4
Intel Chipset Support, version 10.1.1.44
Intel Graphics Driver -15.46- 64bit, version 22.214.171.12449
Intel I219 NIC Drivers for DTO Microsoft Win 10 -64bit, version 126.96.36.199
Intel Management Engine Driver, version 188.8.131.525
Intel Rapid Storage Technology Driver, version 184.108.40.2064
Intel WLAN Driver for Microsoft Windows 10, version 220.127.116.11
Realtek PCIE CardReader 5249 Driver, version 10.0.15063.21299
Sunix Parallel card win10, version 18.104.22.168
Synaptics WBF Fingerprint Driver, version 4.5.344.0
- This Driver Pack provides drivers that are verified on Windows 10, version
1709 and other revisions of Windows 10 that this softpaq is targeted.
- Some device drivers such as Bluetooth, NFC, WWAN, Wacom, and WiGig may not be
included in the driver pack. Visit www.hp.com to download and install the full
- Verify that the Microsoft SCCM environment has all cumulative updates
installed. Issues may be encountered if the environment is not up to date.
- A fingerprint driver is included for Windows security authentication only. For
full use of HP Client Security Manager, download and install the full setup
package from the products software download page.
- It may be necessary to restart the system for USB 3.0 drivers to function
HP Manageability website
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the Download or Obtain Software button and
saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where
the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to
extract the contents of the file.
3. Import the contents of the file into a content management tool that supports
operating system deployment.
NOTE: It may be necessary to restart the system for USB 3.0 drivers to function
Copyright (c) 2017 HP Development Company, L.P.