TITLE: HP EliteBook 7x5 G4 Windows 7 x64 Driver Pack
VERSION: 3.00 REV: A PASS: 1
This package contains the drivers necessary for Microsoft Windows operating
system deployment for supported HP notebook models. This package provides the
drivers for the integrated and select add-in devices in an INF format. This
format is compatible with bare-metal Operating System deployment tools that
require INF based drivers.
SOFTPAQ FILE NAME: SP82352.exe
SOFTPAQ MD5: 38eed7da851dbd4e7471b69bcefb72a4
EFFECTIVE DATE: December 01, 2017
CATEGORY: Manageability - Driver Pack
SSM SUPPORTED: No
HARDWARE PRODUCT MODEL(S):
HP EliteBook 725 Notebook PC
HP EliteBook 745 Notebook PC
HP EliteBook 755 Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 7 64-bit
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64 Edition
Provides the following drivers:
Alcor Micro Smart Card Reader Driver, version 184.108.40.206 (Updated)
AMD AHCI Controller Driver, version 220.127.116.112
AMD IO Driver, version 18.104.22.168
AMD USB 3.0 Driver, version 22.214.171.124
AMD Video Driver and Control Panel, version 16.40.2805.1001
Atmel Touch Miniport Driver for AMD, version 126.96.36.199
Broadcom Ethernet Controller Drivers (64 bit), version 188.8.131.52
Conexant HD Audio Driver, version 11.49.2636.77 (Updated)
HP 3D DriveGuard Software, version 184.108.40.206 (Updated)
HP Universal Camera Driver, version 2016.0.0.8
Intel Wireless LAN Drivers, version 220.127.116.11 (Updated)
Realtek RTL8723BE/RTL8188EE 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN Drivers, version
Realtek USB and PCIe Media Card Reader Drivers, version 10.0.370.137
Synaptics Mouse Driver, version 18.104.22.168 (Updated)
Synaptics Fingerprint Driver, version 4.5.344.0 (Updated)
- Some communication technology device drivers such as Bluetooth, NFC, WWAN, and
WiGig may not be included in the driver pack. Visit www.hp.com to download and
install the full setup package.
- Verify that the Microsoft SCCM environment has all cumulative updates
installed. Issues may be encountered when the environment is not up to date.
- A fingerprint driver is included for Windows security authentication only. For
full use of HP Client Security Manager, download and install the full setup
package from the products software download page.
- It may be necessary to restart the system for USB 3.0 drivers to function
- Windows 7 does not include NVM Express (NVMe) support. To add driver support,
download and install the following hotfix from Microsoft:
- To add support for TPM 2.0 to a Windows 7 image, download and install the
following hotfix from Microsoft: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2920188.
- Some Intel Graphics solutions are not supported on Windows 7. To verify
whether your system
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the Download or Obtain Software button and
saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where
the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to
extract the contents of the file.
3. Import the contents of the file into a content management tool that supports
operating system deployment.
NOTE: It may be necessary to restart the system for USB 3.0 drivers to function
Copyright (c) 2017 HP Development Company, L.P.