TITLE: HP EliteDesk 705 G2 Win10 x64 Driver Pack
VERSION: 8.00 REV: A PASS: 1
This package contains the drivers necessary for Microsoft Windows operating
system deployment for supported HP notebook models. This package provides the
drivers for the integrated and select add-in devices in an INF format. This
format is compatible with bare-metal Operating System deployment tools that
require INF based drivers.
SOFTPAQ FILE NAME: SP81976.exe
SOFTPAQ MD5: 9037a9bab16f8fc7d2ed464fff6ce954
EFFECTIVE DATE: October 06, 2017
CATEGORY: Manageability - Driver Pack
SSM SUPPORTED: No
HARDWARE PRODUCT MODEL(S):
HP EliteOne 705 G2 23-in Touch All-in-One PC
HP EliteDesk 705 G2 DM Business PC
HP EliteDesk 705 G2 MT Business PC
HP EliteDesk 705 G2 SFF Business PC
Microsoft Windows 10 version 1709 (64-bit)
Provides the following drivers:
2017_AMD Windows x64 Graphics Driver_UMA/dGPU, version 22.214.171.1242
AMD SATA RAID driver-Summit Ridge, version 126.96.36.199
Broadcom NIC Drivers for Microsoft Win7/8/8.1/10 -64bit, version 188.8.131.52
Conexant High Definition Audio Driver, version 184.108.40.206
HP USB to Serial DRV, version 1.12.4
Intel I219 NIC Drivers for DTO Microsoft Win 10 -64bit, version 220.127.116.11
Intel WLAN Driver for Microsoft Windows 10, version 18.104.22.168
Nvidia Windows x64 Graphics Driver - RS2, version 382.98
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, version 22.214.171.12417
Realtek PCIE CardReader 5249 Driver, version 10.0.15063.21299
Realtek USB CardReader 5145 Driver, version 10.0.15063.31235
Sunix Parallel card win10, version 126.96.36.199
Synaptics WBF Fingerprint Driver, version 4.5.344.0
- This Driver Pack provides drivers that are verified on Windows 10, version
1709 and other revisions of Windows 10 that this softpaq is targeted.
- Some device drivers such as Bluetooth, NFC, WWAN, Wacom, and WiGig may not be
included in the driver pack. Visit www.hp.com to download and install the full
- Verify that the Microsoft SCCM environment has all cumulative updates
installed. Issues may be encountered if the environment is not up to date.
- A fingerprint driver is included for Windows security authentication only. For
full use of HP Client Security Manager, download and install the full setup
package from the products software download page.
- It may be necessary to restart the system for USB 3.0 drivers to function
HP Manageability website
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the Download or Obtain Software button and
saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where
the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to
extract the contents of the file.
3. Import the contents of the file into a content management tool that supports
operating system deployment.
NOTE: It may be necessary to restart the system for USB 3.0 drivers to function
Copyright (c) 2017 HP Development Company, L.P.