TITLE: HP EliteDesk 705 G3 Win10 x64 Driver Pack
VERSION: 7.00 REV: A PASS: 1
This package contains the drivers necessary for Microsoft Windows operating
system deployment for supported HP models. This package provides the drivers for
the integrated and select add-in devices in an INF format. This format is
compatible with bare-metal Operating System deployment tools that require INF
SOFTPAQ FILE NAME: SP81376.exe
SOFTPAQ MD5: d27722f89766758cb31e07d0658be1fb
EFFECTIVE DATE: July 13, 2017
CATEGORY: Manageability - Driver Pack
SSM SUPPORTED: No
HARDWARE PRODUCT MODEL(S):
HP EliteDesk 705 G3 MT
HP EliteDesk 705 G3 SFF
HP EliteDesk 705 G3 DM
Microsoft Windows 10 version 1703 (64-bit)
Provides the following drivers:
2017_AMD Windows x64 Graphics Driver_UMA/dGPU, version 126.96.36.199 (Updated)
AMD Chipset Driver, version 5.12.0.0031 (Updated)
AMD SATA RAID Driver, version 188.8.131.52
Broadcom NIC Drivers for Microsoft Win7/8/8.1/10 -64bit, version 184.108.40.206
HP USB to Serial Adapter/Serial Comm Port Driver, version 220.127.116.11
Intel I219 NIC Drivers for DTO Microsoft Win 10 -64bit, version 21.1_18.104.22.168
Intel WLAN Driver for Microsoft Windows 10, version 22.214.171.124 (Updated)
Nvidia Windows x64 Graphics Driver - RS2, version 126.96.36.19916 (Updated)
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, version 188.8.131.5217 (Updated)
Realtek RTL8000 Series Wireless LAN Driver, version 2023.54.331.2017 (Updated)
Sunix Parallel card win10, version 184.108.40.206
- This Driver Pack provides drivers that are verified on Windows 10, version
- Some communication technology device drivers such as Bluetooth, NFC, WWAN, and
WiGig may not be included in the driver pack. Visit www.hp.com to download and
install the full setup package.
- Verify that the Microsoft SCCM environment has all cumulative updates
installed. Issues may be encountered if the environment is not up to date.
- A fingerprint driver is included for Windows security authentication only. For
full use of HP Client Security Manager, download and install the full setup
package from the products software download page.
- It may be necessary to restart the system for USB 3.0 drivers to function
- This driver pack does not have RAID controller support for systems with AMD
HP Manageability website
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the Download or Obtain Software button and
saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where
the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to
extract the contents of the file.
3. Import the contents of the file into a content management tool that supports
operating system deployment.
NOTE: It may be necessary to restart the system for USB 3.0 drivers to function
Copyright (c) 2017 HP Development Company, L.P.