TITLE: HP EliteBook 1030 G1 Windows 7 x64 Driver Pack
VERSION: 6.00 REV: A PASS: 1
This package contains the drivers necessary for Microsoft Windows operating
system deployment for supported HP notebook models. This package provides the
drivers for the integrated and select add-in devices in an INF format. This
format is compatible with bare-metal Operating System deployment tools that
require INF based drivers.
SOFTPAQ FILE NAME: SP80915.exe
SOFTPAQ MD5: 4be046d350b8b1797d00dbb3ebe70875
EFFECTIVE DATE: June 22, 2017
CATEGORY: Manageability - Driver Pack
SSM SUPPORTED: No
HARDWARE PRODUCT MODEL(S):
HP EliteBook 1030 G1 Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 7 64-bit
Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise 64 Edition
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64 Edition
Provides the following drivers:
Intel Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework Driver, version 8.1.10604.207
Alps HID Mouse Driver, version 8.2206.1717.155
Atmel Touch Miniport Driver (Intel platforms), version 22.214.171.124
Conexant HD Audio Driver, version 10.0.931.90 (Updated)
HP Universal Camera Driver, version 126.96.36.199
Intel Chipset Installation Utility, version 10.1.1.11
Intel HID-I2C Driver (Windows 7), version 30.61.1519.07 (WHQL)
Intel I219LM/V Gigabit Ethernet Driver, version 188.8.131.52
Intel Management Engine Components Driver, version 184.108.40.2067
Intel Rapid Storage Technology Driver, version 220.127.116.119
Intel USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller Driver, version 18.104.22.168
Intel Video Driver and Control Panel, version 22.214.171.12463
Intel Wireless LAN Drivers, version 126.96.36.199
Synaptics WBF Fingerprint Driver, version 4.5.324.0
- Some communication technology device drivers, such as Broadcom UART,
Bluetooth, and NFC, are not included in the driver pack. Visit www.hp.com to
download and install the full setup package.
- Verify that the Microsoft SCCM environment has all cumulative updates
installed. Issues may be encountered if the environment is not up to date.
- A fingerprint driver is included for Windows security authentication only. For
full use of HP Client Security Manager, download and install the full setup
package from the products software download page.
- It may be necessary to restart the system for USB 3.0 drivers to function
- Windows 7 does not include NVM Express (NVMe) support. To add native driver
support, download and install the following hotfix from Microsoft:
HP Manageability website
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the Download or Obtain Software button and
saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where
the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to
extract the contents of the file.
3. Import the contents of the file into a content management tool that supports
operating system deployment.
NOTE: It may be necessary to restart the system for USB 3.0 drivers to function
Copyright (c) 2017 HP Development Company, L.P.