TITLE: HP Folio 1040 G3 Windows 10 x64 Driver Pack
VERSION: 8.00 REV: A PASS: 1
This package contains the drivers necessary for Microsoft Windows operating
system deployment for supported HP notebook models. This package provides the
drivers for the integrated and select add-in devices in an INF format. This
format is compatible with bare-metal Operating System deployment tools that
require INF based drivers.
SOFTPAQ FILE NAME: SP80904.exe
SOFTPAQ MD5: 99f44b012491bf3ae6747c10b907311b
EFFECTIVE DATE: June 23, 2017
CATEGORY: Manageability - Driver Pack
SSM SUPPORTED: No
HARDWARE PRODUCT MODEL(S):
HP EliteBook Folio 1040 G3 Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 10 version 1607 (64-bit)
Provides the following drivers:
Alcor Micro Smart Card Reader Driver, version 188.8.131.52
Alps HID Mouse Driver, version 8.2206.1717.150
Conexant HD Audio Driver, version 10.0.931.90 (Updated)
HP hs3110/hs3114 Mobile Broadband Drivers, version 12.1803.2.10
HP lt4120 Snapdragon X5 LTE Drivers, version 184.108.40.206
HP Universal Camera Driver, version 220.127.116.11
HP Wireless Button Driver, version 18.104.22.168
Intel Video Driver (Windows 10, 64 bit), version 4483
Intel Chipset Installation Utility, version 10.1.1.11
Intel I219LM/V Gigabit Ethernet Driver, version 22.214.171.124
Intel Management Engine Components Driver, version 126.96.36.1997
Intel Rapid Storage Technology Driver (64 bit), version 188.8.131.521
Intel Wireless LAN Driver (Windows 10), version 184.108.40.206
Intel Serial IO Driver, version 30.63.1519.07
Realtek USB Ethernet Controller Driver, version 10.2.616.2015
Synaptics WBF Fingerprint Driver, version 4.5.335.0
- This Driver Pack provides drivers that are verified on Windows 10, version
- Some communication technology device drivers, such as Broadcom UART,
Bluetooth, and NXP, are not included in the driver pack. Visit www.hp.com to
download and install the full setup package.
- Verify that the Microsoft SCCM environment has all cumulative updates
installed. Issues may be encountered if the environment is not up to date.
- A fingerprint driver is included for Windows security authentication only. For
full use of HP Client Security Manager, download and install the full setup
package from the products software download page.
- It may be necessary to restart the system for USB 3.0 drivers to function
HP Manageability website
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the Download or Obtain Software button and
saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where
the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to
extract the contents of the file.
3. Import the contents of the file into a content management tool that supports
operating system deployment.
NOTE: It may be necessary to restart the system for USB 3.0 drivers to function
Copyright (c) 2017 HP Development Company, L.P.