TITLE: HP Elite Slice Windows 10 x64 Driver Pack
VERSION: 3.10 REV: A PASS: 1
This package contains the drivers necessary for Microsoft Windows operating
system deployment for supported HP notebook models. This package provides the
drivers for the integrated and select add-in devices in an INF format. This
format is compatible with bare-metal Operating System deployment tools that
require INF based drivers.
SOFTPAQ FILE NAME: SP80493.exe
SOFTPAQ MD5: 3bfd1457398b17eac59ba21338cd8f3c
EFFECTIVE DATE: May 23, 2017
CATEGORY: Manageability - Driver Pack
SSM SUPPORTED: No
HARDWARE PRODUCT MODEL(S):
HP Elite Slice
Microsoft Windows 10 version 1607 (64-bit)
Provides the following drivers:
Conexant High Definition Audio Driver, version 188.8.131.52 (Updated)
HP USB to Serial Adapter/Serial Comm Port Driver, version 184.108.40.206
Intel Chipset Support, version 10.1.1.38
Intel Graphics Driver - 15.45 (64 bit), version 220.127.116.1151
Intel I219 NIC Drivers (Windows 10, 64 bit), version 21.1_18.104.22.168
Intel Management Engine Driver, version 22.214.171.1242
Intel Rapid Storage Technology Driver, version 126.96.36.1990
Intel Wireless LAN Driver (Windows 10), version 188.8.131.52
Synaptics VFS7552 WBF Touch Fingerprint Driver, version 5.2.3106.26
- Some communication technology device drivers such as Bluetooth, NFC, WWAN, and
WiGig may not be included in the driver pack. Visit www.hp.com to download and
install the full setup package.
- Verify that the Microsoft SCCM environment has all cumulative updates
installed. Issues may be encountered if the environment is not up to date.
- A fingerprint driver is included for Windows security authentication only. For
full use of HP Client Security Manager, download and install the full setup
package from the products software download page.
- It may be necessary to restart the system for USB 3.0 drivers to function
HP Manageability website
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the Download or Obtain Software button and
saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where
the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to
extract the contents of the file.
3. Import the contents of the file into a content management tool that supports
operating system deployment.
NOTE: It may be necessary to restart the system for USB 3.0 drivers to function
Copyright (c) 2017 HP Development Company, L.P.