TITLE: HP EliteBook 1040 G4 Windows 10 x64 Driver Pack
VERSION: 2.00 REV: A PASS: 1
This package contains the drivers necessary for Microsoft Windows operating
system deployment for supported HP notebook models. This package provides the
drivers for the integrated and select add-in devices in an INF format. This
format is compatible with bare-metal Operating System deployment tools that
require INF based drivers.
SOFTPAQ FILE NAME: SP80239.exe
SOFTPAQ MD5: afe16ac6fe75b6603d254c1cdb693360
EFFECTIVE DATE: September 24, 2017
CATEGORY: Manageability - Driver Pack
SSM SUPPORTED: No
HARDWARE PRODUCT MODEL(S):
HP EliteBook 1040 Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 10 version 1703 (64-bit)
Provides the following drivers:
Alps HID Mouse Driver, version 8.2206.1717.623
ASMedia eXtensible Host Controller (xHCI) Driver, version 220.127.116.11
Broadcom Ethernet Controller Drivers (64 bit) (for external dock), version
Conexant HD Audio Driver, version 11.49.2636.79
Conexant USB Audio Driver for Docks, version 18.104.22.168
HP Universal Camera Driver, version 2016.0.1.4
HP Wireless Button Driver, version 22.214.171.124
Intel Chipset Installation Utility, version 10.1.1.44
Intel Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework Driver, version 8.2.11003.3588
Intel Management Engine Components Driver, version 126.96.36.1995
Intel Rapid Storage Technology Driver, version 188.8.131.525
Intel Serial IO Driver, version 30.100.1724.2
Intel Thunderbolt 3 Secure Connect, version 184.108.40.2065
Intel Video Driver and Control Panel, version 15.46.4749
Intel Wireless LAN Driver (Windows 10), version 220.127.116.11
Realtek Ethernet RTL8153 Controller Drivers for Accessories, version 10.16.1.321
Synaptics VFS7552 WBF Touch Fingerprint Driver, version 5.2.5014.26
- This Driver Pack provides drivers that are verified on Windows 10, version
1703, and other revisions of Windows 10 targeted by this package.
- Some device drivers such as Bluetooth, NFC, WWAN, Wacom, and WiGig may not be
included in the driver pack. Visit www.hp.com to download and install the full
- Verify that the Microsoft SCCM environment has all cumulative updates
installed. Issues may be encountered if the environment is not up to date.
- A fingerprint driver is included for Windows security authentication only. For
full use of HP Client Security Manager, download and install the full setup
package from the products software download page.
- It may be necessary to restart the system for USB 3.0 drivers to function
HP Manageability website
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the Download or Obtain Software button and
saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where
the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to
extract the contents of the file.
3. Import the contents of the file into a content management tool that supports
operating system deployment.
NOTE: It may be necessary to restart the system for USB 3.0 drivers to function
Copyright (c) 2017 HP Development Company, L.P.