TITLE: HP Pro Tablet 608 G1 Windows 10 x64 Driver Pack
VERSION: 5.00 REV: A PASS: 1
This package contains the drivers necessary for Microsoft Windows operating
system deployment for supported HP notebook models. This package provides the
drivers for the integrated and select add-in devices in an INF format. This
format is compatible with bare-metal Operating System deployment tools that
require INF based drivers.
SOFTPAQ FILE NAME: SP79217.exe
SOFTPAQ MD5: d4a322c29d51f12222667ce81bf83788
EFFECTIVE DATE: February 24, 2017
CATEGORY: Manageability - Driver Pack
SSM SUPPORTED: No
HARDWARE PRODUCT MODEL(S):
HP Pro Tablet 608 G1
Microsoft Windows 10 version 1703 (64-bit)
This Driver Pack provides drivers that are verified on Windows 10, version 1703:
Agate Conexant Driver, version 22.214.171.124
HP WMI Provider, version 126.96.36.199
Intel Trusted Execution Engine Interface Driver (Windows 10), version 188.8.131.527
Intel IO/Video/Audio/Camera Driver Pack, version 112223
Intel Wireless LAN Driver (Windows 10), version 184.108.40.206
Realtek Ethernet RTL8153 Controller Drivers, version 10.10.713.2016
- Some communication technology device drivers such as Bluetooth, NFC, WWAN, and
WiGig may not be included in the driver pack. Visit www.hp.com to download and
install the full setup package.
- Verify that the Microsoft SCCM environment has all cumulative updates
installed. Issues may be encountered if the environment is not up to date.
- A fingerprint driver is included for Windows security authentication only. For
full use of HP Client Security Manager, download and install the full setup
package from the products software download page.
- It may be necessary to restart the system for USB 3.0 drivers to function
HP Manageability website
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the Download or Obtain Software button and
saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where
the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to
extract the contents of the file.
3. Import the contents of the file into a content management tool that supports
operating system deployment.
NOTE: It may be necessary to restart the system for USB 3.0 drivers to function
Copyright (c) 2017 HP Development Company, L.P.