TITLE: HP ElitePad 1000 G2 Windows 10 x64 Driver Pack
VERSION: 1.00 REV: A PASS: 1
This package contains the drivers necessary for Microsoft Windows operating
system deployment for supported HP notebook models. This package provides the
drivers for the integrated and select add-in devices in an .INF format. This
format is compatible with bare-metal operating system deployment tools that
require .INF based drivers.
SOFTPAQ FILE NAME: SP77446.exe
SOFTPAQ MD5: f5285c44efb35af1f9264e929d7ad97c
EFFECTIVE DATE: September 09, 2016
CATEGORY: Manageability - Driver Pack
SSM SUPPORTED: No
HARDWARE PRODUCT MODEL(S):
HP ElitePad 1000 G2
Microsoft Windows 10 version 1607 (64-bit)
Provides the following drivers:
Alcor Micro Smart Card Reader Driver, version 126.96.36.199
Broadcom SDIO Wireless LAN Driver, version 188.8.131.52
HP hs3110/hs3114 Mobile Broadband Drivers, version 12.1803.2.10
HP lt4112 Gobi 4G Drivers, version 12.1803.5.7
HP lt4225/lt4226 Gobi 4G Drivers, version 12.1803.6.7
HP WMI Provider, version 184.108.40.206
Intel Trusted Execution Engine Interface Driver, version 220.127.116.114
Intel IO/Video/Audio/Camera Driver Package – Bay Trail (Windows 10, 64 bit),
Realtek Ethernet RTL8153 Controller Drivers, version 10.1.506.2015
Realtek USB and PCIe Media Card Reader Drivers, version 10.0.370.97
SMSC 9500A USB Ethernet Driver, version 18.104.22.168
- Some communication technology device drivers such as Broadcom UART, Bluetooth,
and NXP, are not included in the driver pack. Go to www.hp.com to download and
install the full setup package.
- Verify that the Microsoft SCCM environment has all cumulative updates
installed. Issues may be encountered if the environment is not up to date.
- For full use of HP Client Security Manager, download and install the full
setup package found on the products software download page.
- It may be necessary to restart the system for USB 3.0 drivers to function
HP Manageability website
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the Download or Obtain Software button and
saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where
the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to
extract the contents of the SoftPaq.
3. Import the contents of the file into a content management tool that supports
operating system deployment.
NOTE: It may be necessary to restart the system for USB 3.0 drivers to function
Copyright (c) 2016 HP Development Company, L.P.