TITLE: HP Pro Tablet 608 G1 Win10 x64 Driver Pack
VERSION: 3.00 REV: A PASS: 1
This package contains the drivers necessary for Microsoft Windows operating
system deployment for supported HP notebook models. This package provides the
drivers for the integrated and select add-in devices in an INF format. This
format is compatible with bare-metal Operating System deployment tools that
require INF based drivers.
SOFTPAQ FILE NAME: SP77445.exe
SOFTPAQ MD5: 2bc6ad98094bf24afb9ab78cde1c00ae
EFFECTIVE DATE: September 07, 2016
CATEGORY: Manageability - Driver Pack
SSM SUPPORTED: No
HARDWARE PRODUCT MODEL(S):
HP Pro Tablet 608 G1
Microsoft Windows 10 version 1607 (64-bit)
Provides the following drivers:
Agate Conexant Driver, version 126.96.36.199
HP hs3110/hs3114 Mobile Broadband Drivers, version 12.1803.2.10
HP lt4112 Gobi 4G Drivers, version 12.1803.5.7
HP lt4211 Gobi 4G Drivers, version 188.8.131.52
HP WMI Provider, version 184.108.40.206
Intel Trusted Execution Engine Interface Driver, version 220.127.116.117
Intel IO/Video/Audio/Camera Driver Pack, version 112223
Intel Wireless LAN Driver, version 18.104.22.168
Realtek Ethernet RTL8153 Controller Drivers, version 10.2.616.2015
- Some communication technology device drivers, such as Broadcom UART,
Bluetooth, and NXP, are not included in the driver pack. Go to www.hp.com to
download and install the full setup package.
- Verify that the Microsoft SCCM environment has all cumulative updates
installed. Issues may be encountered if the environment is not up to date.
- A fingerprint driver is included for Windows security authentication only. For
full use of HP Client Security Manager, download and install the full setup
package found on the products software download page.
- It may be necessary to restart the system for USB 3.0 drivers to function
HP Manageability website
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the Download or Obtain Software button and
saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where
the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to
extract the contents of the file.
3. Import the contents of the file into a content management tool that supports
operating system deployment.
NOTE: It may be necessary to restart the system for USB 3.0 drivers to function
Copyright (c) 2016 HP Development Company, L.P.