TITLE: HP Z440/Z640/Z840 Windows 8.1 x64 Driver Pack
VERSION: 2.00 REV: A PASS: 1
This package provides the drivers for the integrated and select add-in devices
in an INF format. This format is compatible with bare-metal Operating System
deployment tools that require INF based drivers.
SOFTPAQ FILE NAME: SP76299.exe
SOFTPAQ MD5: d592c805c7ba064bf23df261e771c55e
EFFECTIVE DATE: June 21, 2016
CATEGORY: Manageability - Driver Pack
SSM SUPPORTED: No
HARDWARE PRODUCT MODEL(S):
HP Z640 Workstation
HP Z840 Workstation
HP Z440 Workstation
Microsoft Windows 8.1 64 Bit
Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-bit Enterprise
Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-bit Professional
Provides the following drivers:
AMD FirePro Unified Graphics Driver (64 bit), version 15.20.1045
Intel Rapid Storage Technology Enterprise, version 220.127.116.118
Intel Chipset Drivers, version 10.1.2.10
Intel Network Connections Drivers (Windows 8.1, 64 bit), version R20.4_377786
Intel Management Engine Software Update and Utilities, version 18.104.22.1680
NVIDIA Quadro Professional Driver (64 bit), version 361.91
Intel Thunderbolt Secure Connect (software and driver), version 22.214.171.124
Realtek Audio Driver, version 126.96.36.19948
LSI SAS 9217-4i4e Driver (Windows 8.1, 64-bit), version 2.00.69.05
LSI 2308 SAS Driver (Windows, 8.1 64 bit), version 2.00.69.05
- Some communication technology device drivers, such as Broadcom UART,
Bluetooth, and NXP, are not included in the driver pack. Visit www.hp.com to
download and install the full setup package.
- Verify that the Microsoft SCCM environment has all cumulative updates
installed. Issues may be encountered if the environment is not up to date.
- For full use of HP Client Security Manager, download and install the full
setup package found on the products software download page.
- It may be necessary to restart the system for USB 3.0 drivers to function
HP Manageability website
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the Download or Obtain Software button and
saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where
the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to
extract the contents of the SoftPaq.
3. Import the contents of the file into a content management tool that supports
operating system deployment.
NOTE: It may be necessary to restart the system for USB 3.0 drivers to function
Copyright (c) 2016 HP Development Company, L.P.