TITLE: HP Notebook System BIOS Update
VERSION: 01.14 REV: A PASS: 1
This package creates files that contain an image of the System BIOS (ROM) for
the supported notebook models with a N85 Family ROM. This package is used to
flash the System ROM on support notebook.
SOFTPAQ FILE NAME: SP75857.exe
SOFTPAQ MD5: 0744a7d9db6b8ec615d0262f3c10650a
EFFECTIVE DATE: May 02, 2016
SSM SUPPORTED: Yes
HARDWARE PRODUCT MODEL(S):
HP Elite x2 1012 G1 Advanced Keyboard
HP Elite x2 1012 G1 Tablet
HP Elite x2 1012 G1 with Travel Keyboard
Microsoft Windows 10 64
Microsoft Windows 8.1 64 Bit
- Provides the updated BIOS.
- Provides enhanced Lid status detection.
- Updates the Realtek PXE support for the HP Ace dock.
- Fixes an intermittent issue where the system does not properly detect a USB
type A port on the system.
- Fixes an issue where a USB type C port continues to function after the USB
port is disable in the F10 BIOS menu.
- Fixed an issue where the on-screen keyboard does not display properly after
the system resumes from hibernate (S4) mode.
- Fixed an issue where the on-screen keyboard does not display properly from the
BitLocker pre-boot screen.
- Fixed an intermittent issue where the Rear Camera displays a white screen.
- Fixed an issue which causes the system to display a black screen during a BIOS
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the Download or Obtain Software button and
saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where
the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
Copyright (c) 2016 HP Development Company, L.P.