TITLE: HP Pro Tablet 608 G1 Windows 8.1 x64 Driver Pack
VERSION: 2.00 REV: A PASS: 1
This package contains the drivers necessary for Microsoft Windows operating
system deployment for supported HP notebook models. This package provides the
drivers for the integrated and select add-in devices in an INF format. This
format is compatible with bare-metal Operating System deployment tools that
require INF based drivers.
SOFTPAQ FILE NAME: SP75486.exe
SOFTPAQ MD5: 328ff58c38b303fd120fbf3bac84bd6b
EFFECTIVE DATE: April 04, 2016
CATEGORY: Manageability - Driver Pack
SSM SUPPORTED: No
HARDWARE PRODUCT MODEL(S):
HP Pro Tablet 608 G1
Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-bit Professional
Provides the following drivers:
Realtek Ethernet RTL8153 Controller Drivers, version 188.8.131.525
Intel Trusted Execution Engine Interface Driver, version 2.0.01036
Intel 7260/3160 Wireless LAN Driver, version 184.108.40.206
HP lt4211 Gobi 4G Drivers, version 220.127.116.11
HP lt4112 Gobi 4G Drivers, version 12.1803.5.5
HP hs3110/hs3114 Mobile Broadband Drivers, version 12.1803.2.6
HP WMI Provider, version 18.104.22.168
Intel Slate Windows 8.1 64-bit IO/Video/Audio/Camera Driver Package, version
Agate Conexant Driver, version 22.214.171.124
- Bluetooth and NFC drivers are not included. Please visit the product download
page on www.hp.com to install the Bluetooth and NFC drivers.
- Verify that the Microsoft SCCM environment has all cumulative updates
installed. Issues may be encountered if the environment is not up to date.
- A fingerprint driver is included for Windows security authentication only. For
full use of HP Client Security Manager, download and install the full setup
package found on the products software download page.
- It may be necessary to restart the system for USB 3.0 drivers to function
HP Manageability website
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the Download or Obtain Software button and
saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where
the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to
extract the contents of the file.
3. Import the contents of the file into a content management tool that supports
operating system deployment.
NOTE: It may be necessary to restart the system for USB 3.0 drivers to function
Copyright (c) 2016 HP Development Company, L.P.