TITLE: HP Elite x2 1011 G1 Tablet Windows 7 x64 Driver Pack
VERSION: 1.00 REV: A PASS: 1
This package contains the drivers necessary for Microsoft Windows operating
system deployment for supported HP notebook models. This package provides the
drivers for the integrated and select add-in devices in an INF format. This
format is compatible with bare-metal Operating System deployment tools that
require INF based drivers.
SOFTPAQ FILE NAME: SP70366.exe
SOFTPAQ MD5: 2f20b1f20328fdf9ce90f24fbdf56243
EFFECTIVE DATE: January 11, 2015
CATEGORY: Manageability - Driver Pack
SSM SUPPORTED: No
HARDWARE PRODUCT MODEL(S):
HP Elite x2 1011 G1 Power Keyboard
HP Elite x2 1011 G1 Tablet
HP Elite x2 1011 G1 Tablet with Power Keyboard
Microsoft Windows 7 64-bit
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64 Edition
- Provides the following drivers:
Validity Fingerprint Driver, version 188.8.131.52
Realtek Ethernet RTL8153 Controller Drivers, version 184.108.40.2064
Intel 7260/3160 Wireless LAN Driver, version 220.127.116.11
Synaptics I2C Mouse Driver, version 18.104.22.168
Atmel Touchscreen Power Management Settings, version 22.214.171.124
Alcor Micro Smart Card Reader Driver, version 126.96.36.199
Intel Video Driver and Control Panel, version 15.36.4013
Wacom Digitizer Driver, version 188.8.131.52
Realtek USB and PCIe Media Card Reader Drivers, version 6.3.273.49
Intel WiGig Configuration Utility and Drivers, version 184.108.40.206
Intel Rapid Storage Technology Driver (64-bit), version 220.127.116.116
Intel Management Engine Components Driver, version 10.0.30.1072
Intel Chipset Installation Utility, version 10.0.22
HP Universal Camera Driver, version 1.20
Intel USB 3.0 Driver for Intel 8 and U/Y Series Products, version 18.104.22.168
Realtek HD Audio Driver, version 22.214.171.12415
HP lt4225/lt4226 Gobi 4G Drivers, version 12.1803.6.5
HP lt4211 Gobi 4G Drivers, version 126.96.36.199
HP lt4112 Gobi 4G Drivers, version 12.1803.5.4
HP hs3110/hs3114 Mobile Broadband Drivers, version 12.1803.2.4
SMSC 9500A USB Ethernet Driver, version 188.8.131.52
- A Bluetooth driver is not included. Visit the product download page on
www.hp.com to install the Bluetooth driver.
- The Microsoft SCCM environment must have all cumulative updates installed.
Issues may be encountered if the environment is not up to date.
- The fingerprint driver is included for Windows security authentication only.
For full use of HP Client Security Manager, download and install the full setup
package from the products software download page.
- An NXP driver not included in this driver pack. If an NXP driver is needed,
download the driver separately from hp.com.
- An HP USB-to-Serial Connector Driver is not included in this driver pack. If
needed, download the separately from hp.com.
- For a Trusted Platform Module (T
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the Download or Obtain Software button and
saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where
the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to
extract the contents of the SoftPaq.
3. Import the contents of the file into a content management tool that supports
operating system deployment.
NOTE: It may be necessary to restart the system for USB 3.0 drivers to function
Copyright (c) 2015 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.