TITLE: HP EliteBook Folio 1020 G1 Windows 7 x86 Driver Pack
VERSION: 1.00 REV: A PASS: 1
This package contains the drivers necessary for Microsoft Windows operating
system deployment for supported HP notebook models. This package provides the
drivers for the integrated and select add-in devices in an INF format. This
format is compatible with bare-metal Operating System deployment tools that
require INF based drivers.
SOFTPAQ FILE NAME: SP70364.exe
SOFTPAQ MD5: 163252c58705f09eb3af151a58e2fc75
EFFECTIVE DATE: January 11, 2015
CATEGORY: Manageability - Driver Pack
SSM SUPPORTED: No
HARDWARE PRODUCT MODEL(S):
HP EliteBook Folio 1020 G1 Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 7 32-bit
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 32 Edition
- Provides the following drivers:
Validity Fingerprint Driver, version 18.104.22.168
Intel Wireless LAN Driver, version 22.214.171.124
Intel I217LM/V and I218LM Gigabit Ethernet Driver, version 19.5
Synaptics I2C Mouse Driver, version 126.96.36.199
Atmel Touchscreen Power Management Settings, version 188.8.131.52
Intel Video Driver and Control Panel, version 15.36.4013
Realtek USB and PCIe Media Card Reader Drivers, version 6.3.273.49
Intel Rapid Storage Technology Driver (32-bit), version 184.108.40.2066
Intel Management Engine Components Driver, version 10.0.30.1072
Intel Chipset Installation Utility, version 10.0.22
HP Universal Camera Driver, version 1.20
Intel USB 3.0 Driver for Intel 8 and U/Y Series Products, version 220.127.116.11
Realtek HD Audio Driver, version 18.104.22.16815
- A Bluetooth driver is not included. Visit the product download page on
www.hp.com to install the Bluetooth driver.
- The Microsoft SCCM environment must have all cumulative updates installed.
Issues may be encountered if the environment is not up to date.
- The fingerprint driver is included for Windows security authentication only.
For full use of HP Client Security Manager, download and install the full setup
package from the products software download page.
- An NXP driver not included in this driver pack. If an NPX driver is needed,
download the driver separately from hp.com
- It may be necessary to restart the system USB 3.0 drivers to function
HP Manageability Website
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the Download or Obtain Software button and
saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where
the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to
extract the contents of the SoftPaq.
3. Import the contents of the file into a content management tool that supports
operating system deployment.
NOTE: It may be necessary to restart the system for USB 3.0 drivers to function
Copyright (c) 2015 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.