TITLE: HP EliteBook Revolve 810 G3 Win8.1 x64 Driver Pack
VERSION: 1.00 REV: A PASS: 1
This package contains the drivers necessary for Microsoft Windows operating
system deployment for supported HP notebook models. This package provides the
drivers for the integrated and select add-in devices in an INF format. This
format is compatible with bare-metal Operating System deployment tools that
require INF based drivers.
SOFTPAQ FILE NAME: SP70166.exe
SOFTPAQ MD5: 436942a59eea6c93766d9ee15d7bcd4d
EFFECTIVE DATE: December 19, 2014
CATEGORY: Manageability - Driver Pack
SSM SUPPORTED: No
HARDWARE PRODUCT MODEL(S):
HP EliteBook Revolve 810 G3 G1
Microsoft Windows 8.1 64 Bit
Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-bit Professional
- Provides the following drivers:
Intel I217LM/V and I218LM Gigabit Ethernet Driver, version 19.5
Intel 7260/3160 Wireless LAN Driver, version 22.214.171.124
Alps GlidePoint Trackpad Driver, version 8.201.1717.132
Intel Video Driver and Control Panel, version 15.36.4013
Realtek USB and PCIe Media Card Reader Drivers, version 6.3.273.49
Intel Rapid Storage Technology Driver (64-bit), version 126.96.36.1996
Intel Management Engine Components Driver, version 10.0.30.1072
Intel Chipset Installation Utility, version 10.0.22
Intel Virtual Buttons Driver, version 188.8.131.52
HP Universal Camera Driver, version 1.12
Realtek HD Audio Driver, version 184.108.40.20683
HP Wireless Button Driver, version 8 220.127.116.11
HP lt4211 Gobi 4G Drivers, version 18.104.22.168
HP lt4112 Gobi 4G Drivers, version 12.1803.5.4
HP hs3110/hs3114 Mobile Broadband Drivers, version 12.1803.2.4
- A Bluetooth driver is not included. Visit the product download page on
www.hp.com to install the Bluetooth driver.
- The Microsoft SCCM environment must have all cumulative updates installed.
Issues may be encountered if the environment is not up to date.
- The fingerprint driver is included for Windows security authentication only.
For full use of HP Client Security Manager, download and install the full setup
package found on the products software download page.
- NXP Driver is not included in this release. Please visit the product download
page on www.hp.com to install the NXP driver.
HP Manageability Website
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the Download or Obtain Software button and
saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where
the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to
extract the contents of the SoftPaq.
3. Import the contents of the file into a content management tool that supports
operating system deployment.
NOTE: It may be necessary to restart the system for USB 3.0 drivers to function
Copyright (c) 2014 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.