TITLE: HP Engage Flex Mini Win11 x64 Driver Pack
VERSION: 2.00 REV: A PASS: 1DESCRIPTION:
This package contains the drivers necessary for Microsoft Windows operating
system deployment for supported HP models. This package provides the drivers
for the integrated and select add-in devices in an INF format. This format is
compatible with bare-metal Operating System deployment tools that require INF
SOFTPAQ NUMBER: sp142859
SOFTPAQ FILE NAME: sp142859.exe
SOFTPAQ MD5: 2cdd0269cef5cc9b611abcfcc21eb53f
SUPERSEDES: SP136215EFFECTIVE DATE: September 27, 2022
CATEGORY: Manageability - Driver Pack
SSM SUPPORTED: No
HARDWARE PRODUCT MODEL(S):
HP Engage Flex Mini Retail System
Microsoft Windows 11 version 21H2 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 11 version 22H2 (64-bit)
Provides the following drivers:
Allied Telesis Fiber NIC Drivers, version 188.8.131.52,A,2
HP Application Enabling Software Driver, version 1.46.3053.0,A,1
HP Desktop Support Utilities, version 184.108.40.206385,B,3
HSA Telemetry for Commercial, version 4.2.1025.0,A,3
Intel Bluetooth Driver, version 220.127.116.11,A,4
Intel Chipset Device Software, version 10.1.18836.8283,A,2
Intel NIC Driver, version 18.104.22.168,P,17
Intel Rapid Storage Technology Driver, version 22.214.171.1243,B,1
Intel TXT/ACM Driver for CometLake, version 126.96.36.199,A,2
Intel Video Driver and Control Panel, version 188.8.131.520,A,4
Intel WLAN Driver, version 184.108.40.206,A,4
Intel® Management Engine Components Driver, version 2220.127.116.1169,A,2
Prolific USB-to-Serial Comm Port Driver -2020, version 18.104.22.168,A,1
Realtek HD Audio Driver, version 6.0.9360.1,A,2
Texas Instruments TUSB3410 RS-232 Driver, version 22.214.171.124,A,1
- This Driver Pack provides drivers that are verified on Windows 11 version 22H2
and other revisions of Windows 11 targeted by this package.
- Some device drivers such as NFC, WWAN, Wacom, and WiGig may not be included in
the driver pack. Visit www.hp.com to download and install the full setup
- Verify that the Microsoft SCCM environment has all cumulative updates
installed. Issues may be encountered if the environment is not up to date.
- If Unknown device with Hardware Id ACPI\VEN_HPIC&DEV_0001 is seen after
applying this Driver Pack, download and install Softpaq HP Velocity Driver
SP88878 or newer.
- A fingerprint driver may be included in this driver pack and is for Windows
security authentication only. For full use of HP Client Security Manager,
download and install the full setup package from the products software download
- It may be necessary to restart the system for some drivers to function
HP Manageability website
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the Download or Obtain Software button and
saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where
the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to
extract the contents of the file.
3. Import the contents of the file into a content management tool that supports
operating system deployment.
NOTE: It may be necessary to restart the system for some drivers to function
Copyright (c) 2022 HP Development Company, L.P.