TITLE: HP MP9 G4 IoT10 2016 Driver Pack
VERSION: 10.00 REV: A PASS: 1
This package contains the drivers necessary for Microsoft Windows operating
system deployment for supported HP models. This package provides the drivers
for the integrated and select add-in devices in an INF format. This format is
compatible with bare-metal Operating System deployment tools that require INF
SOFTPAQ NUMBER: SP133116
SOFTPAQ FILE NAME: sp133116.exe
SOFTPAQ MD5: 3d388fdcf449a4e2a661936c700f2373
EFFECTIVE DATE: August 23, 2021
CATEGORY: Manageability - Driver Pack
SSM SUPPORTED: No
HARDWARE PRODUCT MODEL(S):
HP MP9 G4 Retail System
Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2016 LTSB 64-bit
Provides the following drivers:
2018 Intel Management Engine Driver CMIT DT for CKL (Corp), version
Conexant HD Audio Driver, version 8.65.296.5,A,1
HP USB to Serial Adapter/Serial Comm Port Driver, version 188.8.131.52,B,1
Intel Chipset Device Software, version 10.1.18800.8277,A,2
Intel Graphics Driver Win10 legacy driver ODM Sus - 64bit, version
Intel I219 NIC Drivers for DTO Microsoft Win 10 -64bit, version 184.108.40.206,A,1
Intel Rapid Storage Technology for Enterprise and AiO 17.x, version
Intel WLAN Driver, version 220.127.116.11,P,2
Realtek RTL8xxx Series Bluetooth Driver for Microsoft Windows 10 (DCHU), version
Realtek RTL8xxx Series Wireless LAN Drivers for Microsoft Windows 10 (DCHU),
- This Driver Pack provides drivers that are verified on Windows 10 version 1607
and other revisions of Windows 10 targeted by this package.
- Some device drivers such as NFC, Bluetooth, WWAN, Wacom, and WiGig may not be
included in the driver pack. Visit www.hp.com to download and install the full
- Verify that the Microsoft SCCM environment has all cumulative updates
installed. Issues may be encountered if the environment is not up to date.
- If Unknown device with Hardware Id ACPI\VEN_HPIC&DEV_0001 is seen after
applying this Driver Pack, download and install Softpaq HP Velocity Driver
SP88878 or newer.
- A fingerprint driver may be included in this driver pack and is for Windows
security authentication only. For full use of HP Client Security Manager,
download and install the full setup package from the products software download
- It may be necessary to restart the system for some drivers to function
HP Manageability website
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the Download or Obtain Software button and
saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where
the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to
extract the contents of the file.
3. Import the contents of the file into a content management tool that supports
operating system deployment.
NOTE: It may be necessary to restart the system for USB 3.0 drivers to function
Copyright (c) 2021 HP Development Company, L.P.